I Did Something Bad

A/N: This is the last of the angst. Honest... also the picture has no relevance I just find it funny.

----

Camila awoke with a groan and a head splitting headache. She blinked roughly, using her hand to wipe the sleep from her eye. Her mouth felt like cotton wool and her tongue heavy in her mouth.

She looked to the right and saw a steaming mug of coffee next to two small aspirin. She groggily sat up and groaned again, her hands coming up to squeeze her head.

"Karma." Lauren muttered. Camila jumped out of her skin and turned her head quickly to see Lauren walking into the living room. Camila shuddered as a wave of nausea washed over her with the sudden movement.

"What?" Camila croaked.

"Take the aspirin." Lauren sighed, sitting on the sofa next to Camila, nursing her own mug of tea.

Camila silently did as she was told before leaning back on the sofa.

"What the hell happened?" Camila grumbled, closing her eyes and leaning her head on the back of the sofa.

"You got drunk." Lauren answered shortly. Camila frowned, not opening her eyes at the risk of melting them out of her skull from the bright lights of the morning.

"No shit." Camila muttered.

"It was the anniversary of you leaving your ex." Lauren added quietly. Camila sighed, her body deflating more against the sofa, almost becoming one with the material.

"Fuck." Camila whispered, she opened her eyes and looked towards Lauren. "I am so sorry Laur."

"For what exactly?" Lauren asked. Camila frowned and looked at Lauren curiously; something was off.

"For not telling you where I was going." Camila said slowly. Lauren narrowed her eyes.

"What else?" She asked. Camila racked her memory for something, anything, that's caused Lauren to be pissed with her.

"I should've come to you. Not got smashed." Camila sighed, dragging her hand down her face as her brain slowly kicked into first gear.

"And?"

"And I don't know what else. I don't remember anything." Camila groaned, putting her head in her hands.

Lauren scoffed quietly and placed her empty mug on the table.

"You hit on someone else." Lauren said tightly.

Camila's eyes widened and she looked at Lauren in horrified shock.

"No..." Camila mumbled. "No there's no way I did that."

"Well you did. Ally called this morning." Lauren said sharply. Camila gulped, her eyes blinking rapidly as she forced herself to remember what happened at the club.

"I wouldn't have." Camila whispered to herself.

Lauren stood up, brushing her palms against her jeans.

"I'll see you around Camz." Lauren said, her voice filled with sadness as she headed for the door.

"Lauren, wait!" Camila called out as the door opened. She stumbled to the hallway just in time to see Lauren slam it shut behind her.

Camila felt tears spring in her eyes, she leaned on the wall. Camila slowly leant her back against the wall, her throat closing up and her eyes watering. She slid to the floor and buried her head in her hands.

----

Lauren slammed her apartment door shut and tossed her keys on the kitchen counter as she stormed past.