(y/n) POV

"I learned that when Erik left," she said, "he ended up marrying and having a daughter. They lived in Poland for a time. Just recently he saved one of his co workers from being crushed. People reported it and the police went to arrest him. His daughter reacted and birds attacked the men."

"She was a mutant," Hank said, eyes growing slightly.

"She could talk to animals," Raven stated. "One police man accidentally fired an arrow, killing both Erik's daughter and his wife. He ended up killing all the men."

"How was old the girl?" I asked quietly.

"Not yet nine, I think."

I could feel my heart break.

She was so young. Erik's lost so many people. His parents and now his wife and daughter. And he doesn't even know about his son, Peter.

I knew that Peter was Erik's son because I had seen through his mother's mind. I am able to read people's mind, but only once every month. Once I searched her mind, I couldn't get back inside. The only person I've been able to keep contact with his Charles, but that's mainly because he's my twin and he's a telepath.

"Where is he now?" Hank asked.

"I don't know," Raven sighed. "That's why I need Charles."

"(y/n)," I heard Charles's voice say.

"I'm here, Charles. What's up?"

"We are almost back at the school. Alex and I have brought an old friend of ours."

"Really? And who would that be?"

"You'll see soon enough."

I looked at Raven.

"Well, you should be able to speak with him soon. He's almost here."

The three of us chatted for a while before Charles, Moira, and Alex stepped into the room. Our eyes lit up upon seeing Moira. Raven stood up.

"It's good to see you, Moira," Raven said.

"I'm sorry, have we met?" Moira asked, confused.

Raven raised an eyebrow.

"Alex, Hank, (y/n), Agent MacTaggert, would you excuse us for a few minutes?" Charles asked politely.

We nodded and left the room. I glanced at Moira. Charles had wiped her memory of us years ago so she wouldn't reveal our location to the CIA. Alex, remembering this, 'introduced' us.

"Hank, (y/n)," he said. "This is Moira MacTaggert. Moira, this is Hank McCoy and (y/n) Xavier."

"Are you Charles's sister?" she asked. I smiled and nodded. "I should've guessed. You two look alike, except..."

"For our eyes?" I questioned. She nodded. "We get that alot. Are you hungry? I think we have some leftovers from lunch in the kitchen."