Meeting you

Elaine's P.O.V
"Elaine , hurry up or you'll miss your big date with Timothy Alan"My best friend , Margaret Carter, said teasing me about my date with the heart throb of our highschool.
"Peggy, let it go its not a date , besides who goes on a date at a carnival"I said taking my time walking into the carnival."oh I don't know a lot of people do laine , and you never know he could be the one"she said reminding me of the fact that when your asked on a date in the late 30s it means that they could be the one.

"Peggy you don't know that"I said looking away from my friend only to meet a pair of blue eyes that stared right back into mine."Elaine , there he his"I tore my hazel eyes away from the mans piercing blue orbs.I saw Timothy so I smiled at him , calmly I made my way over to the red haired, green eyed teenage heart throb."Elaine you look so beautiful"he complimented causing me to blush"why thank you Timothy , you look quite dashing yourself"I said causing him to flash his pearly white teeth.

Peggy desided to stay and hang around with us so Kent wouldn't be a third wheel.We were walking around when two boys walked twords us." Hi Peggy"the Scrawny blonde said to my brunette best friend who smiled back in response"hi Steve , hi James"Peggy said greeting the scrawny blonde and the tall handsome brunette who sent a smirk in my direction.

"Peggy , why don't you introduce us to your friend here"the brunette gestured twords me."okay,this is my best friend Elaine Davis"he bent down and took a firm hold of my hand and placed a gentle kiss onto my knuckles "pleasure to meet you Ms.Davis"his words sent shocks thru my body.is this love or what because I believe it is