Loosing you

Two months before
"James Barnes promise me you will return"Elaine said approaching her first ever love "I will don't worry , doll ,and when I do you and I will get married alright that's my promise"James said as his lips landed on hers for the last possibly the last time"bye James" he waved just before boarding the train
Elaine's P.O.V
I rocked back and forth , trying to keep my son ,Steven James, asleep as I waited for news of my boyfriend who left not long ago but when I got a knock I quickly stood up setting my son in his crib before opening the for door.
I expected to see James but I saw Peggy , tears ran down her cheeks"please don't tell me"I said as tears started to pour out of my eyes"I'm so sorry Elaine , your son is only a year old and he bearly knew his own father"I started to break down even more.
Steven James woke up crying,so I ran to pick him up and went back to the front door hold my son in my arms"Peggy I'm going to join the army so I can live on James legacy"she looked at me in awe but nodded.

6 years later

"Ms.Davis are you ready"the commander said as I was helped into the ice chamber"yes sir"I said almost instantly."remember your mission when you wake up is to find your son and find out what happened to the super solider and James Barnes after falling off the train"he explained.

My son climbed out of the ice chamber before it closed and climbed into mine"sir shouldn't he be frozen with his mother"Peggy questions."I guess you have a point , freeze them together"and next thing we knew me and my son were being frozen and stuck in time.