Loving you

James P.O.V
Elaine is wonderful and its hard to believe shes single still well not anymore hopefully.
Steve handed me the roses and pushes me twords her apartment door before leaving.I knock slowly , scared her father would open but my fears were taken away when she opened the door to her home."hi James , is there something you need"her sweet voice said knocking me out of my daydreams about her."Elaine would you do me the honor and be my gal "I say holding the roses up to her.Elaine has a beautiful smile gracing her beautiful features"of course James"I smiled before handing her the roses and pulling her twords me in a hug.

3 years later

Elaine and I were walking twords our  apartment after going to the movie theater.I layed next to her in our shared room.I was had a lot on my mind and I was scared especially about the war.But I knew one thing I could do to help and that was to join the army.but I had to do something and that was claim my love.

"Elaine do you want a family with me"I said popping a big question, she sat up almost immediately and looked at me"James , of course I do"she said a smile spread across her so loving features."then lets start one , because if I go into the army and make it I want to come home to a beautiful child and my loving gal , which I promise to marry as soon as I come home"I confess."then lets start one so you have that beautiful child to come home to"she said.

We started to kiss and everything else you can imagine.