Eye to Eye

Buckys P.O.V
I looked around the room and groaned because there was nothing to do.
A guard walked into the room with people behind him "Barnes , you have visitors"I looked at them and realised the male was Steve but the woman I couldn't quite place.
The guard had left and I was alone with this woman and child , and Steve .
"Bucky, do you know who this is"he said gesturing to the woman and child,I shook my head no.

The small child had tears running from his blue eyes and the woman put her head down"Steve this was a mistake,I'm leaving,Steven James lets go"the woman said trying to leave but then kid got away from her and ran to the glass wall separating me from him."I thought when I met my father he would rap me and mama in his arms and tells us he loved us,but your a dissapioment"then he ran out the door.The woman ran after him.
"Steve who where they"I asked Steve looked down and said"Bucky you remember Elaine"I nodded and said "yeah but she passed away and I never had a kid"Steve looked up and said"Bucky Elaine was frozen in an ice chamber fury found her and surprise she found out she was pregnant a month after we left"I was in shock and I hated myself for not remembering that beautiful face and her lovely figure.
"Steve please tell her I love her"