awakening

Furys P.O.V
"Spread out , we have got to find that ice chamber"I yelled at the agents that were finding one of S.H.E.I.L.D.S most skilled female agents,Elaine Davis.

"Commande Fury , we believe that we have found the ice chamber"one of the agents yell."get it de frosted,and call Rogers he might want to know this"I say walking to the defrosting chamber.

Steve's P.O.V
everyone else was doing what they do.It was quiet until my phone went off.

"Hello,Steve Rogers speaking"I said answering calmly."Rogers we found Elaine Davis's chamber"it was fury but what did he mean"what do you mean you found her chamber , but Elaine couldn't of been frozen in time , fury I don't believe you"I said in disbelief.

"Would you believe me if I said her son is still the same age that he was in 1951"Fury argued "Fury , her son couldn't be the same age that he would be in the early 50s,ill be there soon to see if what your saying is the truth"I said ending the call.

I stood up , grabbed my coat and put my shoes on then I left the tower.My thoughts were clouded by the thought that my best friends lover was still alive and their son was only seven.

I met up with fury at the base and he lead me to a room where a woman with the dirtiest of blonde hair was curled in the perfect style of the late 40s and a young boy sat in her lap sound asleep and now I had no doubts it was Elaine.
"Elaine"I said in somewhat of a gasp, she turned to me a smile graced her beautiful features clearing all the bad thoughts and doubts that were running thru my head.
"Hello Steve long time no see , 73 years correct"I ran twords her engulfing my old friend in a hug.I don't want to let her go just like I let Peggy and Bucky go.