No He doesn't

Steve's P.O.V
"Bucky ill tell her but you know how stubborn she is"I said and he nodded."I know Steve and I just want her to know that I still love her even if she won't except that"he said sounding truthful.

I nodded and left to find Elaine and her son.when I found her she was waiting in the quinn jet and Steven james was crying into Elaine's shoulder."Elaine he wants you to know that he loves you-""no he doesn't cause if he did he'd know who we are"she interrupted.

"Elaine please just liste-""no cause if you're going to continue to tell me about how he loves me then don't cause I'm pretty sure if he meant that he'd be smart enough to say it to my face"she said interrupting me again"just take me back to the S.H.E.I.L.D base"she said.

"Elaine how about you come and stay in the avengers tower"she nodded.

When we arrived Natasha came out side to the quinn jets landing docks and waited for me to get off.

"So this is her"Natasha said pointing out Elaine who was struggling to carry the now asleep Steven James so I took him"yup this is her , Elaine this is Natasha romanoff"Elaine nodded and smiled.

"Nat could you take Elaine to her room and ill take her son to his"Natasha nodded and smiled.

Elaine's P.O.V

Natasha led me to my room and I slowly walked in and saw it"in the closest are some clothes and if you need anything just ask ok"I nodded and she left.

I decided to change clothes and brush out my curls.I walked out and into the living room and in there I saw.