Chapter 2

Edit: I changed the main characters name to Kayla. Comment if you want me to change it back to (Y/N)

Hope you enjoy

NAMJOON POV

"I had a great time today I haven't been able to speak to someone like that in forever," I said. "me neither I haven't got that many friends here, besides Mi-Ah and a few friends from work". Whilst she was talking I couldn't help but stare into her eyes until I was distracted by my phone buzzing.

Taehyung: hey, Namjoon where the hell are you! We have dance practice REMEMBER!!! Get here now 😡

Namjoon: Geez relax I got caught up in something I'll be there right away

I apologized to Kayla put on my hat and mouth mask so no one recognized me and quickly hailed a cab.

When I got in the cab I immediately pulled out my phone and contemplated over what I should text. When I was finally happy with what I wrote I sent the message.

Namjoon: Hey Kayla I had a great time today and I wanted to know whether you are free tomorrow night. I know this great place down in Seoul that I think you will really enjoy 😊😊

I was 50 minutes late when I finally arrived at the dance studio. Yet I was still immediately harassed by a ton of screaming girls, but luckily security escorted me in safely.

All the guys were annoyed that I was so late, but I didn't care as I was still in a good mood from meeting Kayla.

"Hey hyung what's up? You haven't complained once and I'm getting worried" Jin said from across the room. "Ye I agree, what have you been doing all day to put you in this good of a mood?" Jungkook laughed. I just smiled and ignored them. I wasn't going to let them annoy me and ruin the good day I had been having.

When we got back to the dorm I pulled Tae aside and took him to our room. "You're never going to believe the day I had," I said whilst flopping back onto my bed. "I met the most amazing girl. She was smart, sexy, kind, funny I could go on forever" I explained with a smile whilst Tae just stared blankly at me. When he finally snapped back into reality he replied with "WHAT!!! Who, what, when, how. Tell me everything!" Whilst saying this he had already got himself some popcorn from who knows where and had sat directly in front of me.

"Well you know I went to my favorite little café in Seoul this morning to find inspiration for our new song".

"Yeah," Tae said confused.

"It was really busy when this girl runs in looking for somewhere to sit. Well because I was sitting alone there was a spare seat at my table which she asked if she could use. I obviously said yes after hearing her accent. She's from London"

"London, fancy," He said whilst stuffing his mouth with a handful of popcorn.

"Anyways, when the café emptied out I went to order a coffee at the counter. The staff their know I'm a regular and the girl sitting with me didn't seem to know who I was so I took my hat and mouth mask off"

"What! Someone could have seen you" He screamed "there could be photos of you and this girl all over the internet by now"

"Don't worry no one saw us, I was sitting near the back and I was facing away from the window."

"Good," He said whilst anxiously breathing out. He then said "Carry on" whilst shoving another handful of popcorn into his mouth.

"Ok then, So I hadn't actually looked at her until I went to order my coffee. Guess what she was wearing" before Tae could even open his mouth I carried on "She was wearing a white t-shirt, ripped jeans and the best part red converse. It's fate right" I said excitedly whilst picturing her in my head and smiling. I could tell I was being a bit dramatic but I really liked this girl and I couldn't help it. "Carrying on with the story when I went back to the table our eyes met and it was like, I don't know, love at first sight." Tae gave me a weird look.

I cleared my throat and carried on with my story "When I sat down I realized she was reading one of my favorite books of all time. So when I finally worked up the courage to talk to her we just clicked. We spoke for hours and she's so amazing, that's why I was so late today."

"So what's her name?" Tae asked curiously.

I sat up and replied to his question "Sorry, but I can't tell you" I could tell he was mad

"Why the hell not!? You tell me this long story about this amazing girl you met and when I ask the one thing that interests me you say you can't tell me" He angrily screamed.

"Sorry. I just don't want to jinx it you'll meet her if all goes well" I apologetically exclaimed. "Oh and don't tell the others, please. I only told you because you're my best friend and I need someone to talk to about her."

Tae glared at me and madly stormed out the room slamming the door behind him.

When he left I fell back on to my bed and gripped my heart. I had never felt this feeling before but it felt good and I was excited about it. I just laid there for a few minutes until my phone buzzed. I looked at my phone and immediately sat up in excitement it was a text from Kayla.

Kayla: I had a great time today too and yes I'm free tomorrow but where are we going?

I texted back as soon as I read her text

Namjoon: It's a surprise. Send me your address and I'll pick you up at around 6.

Our conversation carried on all night that I had completely forgotten about dinner and it was 1:30 in the morning so I quietly tip-toed to the kitchen and started to cook myself some instant noodles. Obviously, I broke a plate and dropped hot water and noodles all over the place, waking up the whole dorm.

Everyone ran into the kitchen thinking they had been robbed just to see me on the floor with noodles all over me and broken china on the floor. The silence was eventually broken by Hoseok screaming "The god of destruction strikes again" and angrily storming back to his room the rest of the guys followed whilst I cleaned up the mess and went to bed on an empty stomach.