Chapter 5

Kayla POV

I was on Instagram when I heard a knock at the door. I was excited for some reason, but I don't know why I had been on a date before but never felt this way about the person I was going with. It was strange but I liked it. I quickly jumped up and opened the door and smiled. Namjoon was standing outside. He was wearing a simple plain white shirt and a black suit but looked so handsome (picture above). "Wow," he said shocked "You... you look great"

I bowed and said thank you. "You don't look too bad yourself," I said with a smile.

"Well, shall we go then," he said whilst giving me his hand.

"Ok," I said with a smile. I took his hand and closed the door behind me.

When we got to the end of the hall he didn't stop walking until we got to the fire exit stairs. "You know we have an elevator," I said whilst pointing to the elevator.

"Yes, but it's quicker to take the stairs," he said whilst opening the door. I followed him confused, I lived on the 13th floor and new for a fact it was quicker to take the elevator.

When we got to the 6th floor we stopped and he took a key out of his pocket and unlocked a door that I thought was just a janitors closet. In fact, it was a secret hall. I was so confused at this point how did he know about this door and how did he have a key to unlock it. He locked the door and carried on walking he then said "You didn't tell me you worked at BigHit"

"You didn't tell me you were a famous idol," I said back

"True, but if you were a famous idol would you walk around telling people who you were?" He asked

"True, but one how did you know I worked at BigHit and two what the hell is this place?" I asked. I stopped following him and waited for an answer.

"To answer your questions I know you work at BigHit because my stylist was talking to you earlier and I saw you, and as a famous idol, you can't just use the front entrance. There's more to this story but you'll find the rest out later" he then pulled my arm and started running.

He then turned a corner to an elevator and we went down to the garage. Whilst we were in the elevator he passed me a mouth mask and his hat and told me to put them, so I did. When the elevator doors opened we ran to his car, luckily no one recognized him.

When we got in the car and started driving I asked him again where we were going. He pulled up to the BigHit building and said: "wait and see". He took me inside and we went in the elevator he pressed the button for the 15th floor. I had never been to the 15th floor because it is where the idols hang out.

The doors opened and he told me to close my eyes. I did and he led me to a room he then told me to wait whilst he unlocked the door. When he opened the door he led me inside and then told me to open my eyes. It was a massive arcade.

"Wow this place is so cool," I said whilst looking around.

"This is where we hang out between practice, it's also a fun place to just play around in sometimes, and I thought you would like it as you said you hadn't had time to do anything fun since you moved here as you have so much work to do." He looked embarrassed whilst saying this as his eyes were lowered and he was scratching the back of his neck.

"You remembered that," I said in amazement trying to make eye contact with him.

"Well ye, I remember everything we spoke about that day... because... I like you Kayla" whilst saying this he had moved closer to me and was now looking into my eyes

"I like you t..." before I could finish Namjoon had pulled me away to the air hockey table and we started playing I was having so much fun we played air hockey, basketball and a few of those shooting games I won a few games but Namjoon beat me at most of the games. We spoke the whole time, we realized we had so much in common it was like we were soul mates. I know it's cringe but that's how I feel right now and I hope that he does too.