Chapter 10

Here's a small chapter since I'm leaving today I know it's not good but hopefully as time passes I will actually learn how to write a good story. Thanks for the support

Fighting xxx

Kayla POV

"I know but it also means I have to move to Italy next month"

"WHAT!!!!" I screamed, "I didn't even know you applied and now you're telling me your moving, what the hell!!"

"Calm down. I didn't tell you, because I didn't think I would get in. I just wanted to try since I got an email saying there was a position I could apply for" she said trying to calm me down.

"Sooooo...you should have still told me I'm your best friend" I shouted " Where you even going to tell me if you didn't get in"

"Ummm"

"Knew it" I sighed "you should have told me" I was now really frustrated, "I'm your best friend, roommate and co-worker. One of those things should have made you want to tell me."

"Please don't be angry I honestly thought I wouldn't get in since I've applied so many times, and I didn't want you to think I would fail again"

"I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed. Even if you thought you wouldn't get in, every time you've gotten rejected you get really depressed. If you did get rejected, right now you would probably have quit your job, and I wouldn't know a thing" I slumped down on the couch with a pout on my face

"I'm sorry k, I didn't think it would be such a big deal" she ran forward and gave me a big hug. "

"It's ok... just next time don't keep secrets from me" I felt really bad saying that as I was keeping a secret from her, Namjoon.

After we had whipped the mascara off  that had leaked down our faces from the brief tears we carried on talking

"So what was your news, why were you with the CEO?" She asked

"Well, now my news doesn't really matter since you won't be here"

"What is it?" She asked

"Well my request to be a translator finally got processed"

"OMG that's great news, so what are you going to be doing?" She asked

"Well...um....I'm going on tour with... urrr"

"Who, who, tell me, tell me, tell me" she jumped up and down with excitement

"Um...BTS" suddenly she started screaming

"OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!" She shouted with excitement " Were swapping, I don't care,  take the Gucci job I'm staying here"

"What, you would really give up your dream job to work for BTS?"

"Yes, in a second" but the weird thing was she looked dead serious. Although I was excited to finally become a translator be able to get away from a desk and travel the world, there was something else I was excited about. Namjoon. I get to be with Namjoon.

After Mi-ah calmed down and our conversation had ended we went to our rooms. I sat down and got my laptop out getting ready to FaceTime my parents to tell them the news my phone pinged, it was from Namjoon.

Namjoon: This might be a bit late now, but we could hear you from our dorm, although the other can't understand what you are saying, I could understand most of it, it sounded intense

Me: OMG, soz... but did you really hear our whole conversation

Namjoon: Typing...

Namjoon: Ye, including the part, where you said you were coming on tour with us!

Hope you enjoyed. I know it horribly written but I wrote it at 6 am since I couldn't sleep, so don't judge me. I'll try to get a chapter done quickly when I get back but you will have to wait a bit. Remember to please vote and comment making me more motivated to write and update more often since I'm quite lazy. Hope you have a great day.

KK xx