Right Hand Man | Sub-Zero

Sub-Zero X Male! Human! Reader

Contains: Smut

You have been Sub-Zero's right hand man for many years. When you joined the Lin Kuei, Sub-Zero took to helping you train. At times, he'd send you to train with others such as Raiden or Sonya Blade, but he took care of most of the work. Once your training was nearly completed, he offered you a position as his right hand man. Since then, you have assisted him with anything and everything you could. 

"(Y/N)? The Grandmaster would like to see you." A Lin Kuei member called from outside your room.

"Thank you." You spoke as you arose from the floor. 

You made your way to Sub Zero's room and stopped to knock, waiting patiently.

"Come in," Sub-Zero's voice came from the other side.

You entered the room, making sure to close the door behind you. You walk up to the man.

"Ah, (Y/N). I'm glad you came."

"What is it you need, Grandmaster?" You questioned.

"Please, sit." Sub-Zero motioned to a pillow on the floor. 

You sat yourself down with a nod.

"I've been meaning to speak with you about this for a while now, but I have been denying the truth." Your gaze curiously watched the man as he paused. "I'm in love with you, (Y/N)."

Your eyes widened in surprise as Sub-Zero examined your face

"You're serious?" You inquired.

The man nodded and muttered a small, "I am."

"I am in love with you, too," you whispered, head facing the ground.

Sub-Zero put a finger under your chin, pushing your face up to look at him. He stared at your lips before leaning in and planting his onto yours. You could feel a slight chill on your lips and kiss back. Sub-Zero picked you up by surprise and carried you over to his bed. 

He laid you down softly, pushing his hands under your shirt and lightly ran his hands over your stomach. You pulled away for a moment to remove your shirt for him. Sub-Zero followed your action, removing his top. His mouth found your neck, kissing and sucking at various spots. His hands slide down your stomach to your pants. 

Sub-Zero removed your pants and under garments in one fair swoop, letting them fall to the floor without a care. He focused on treating his the same way. Once he finished, he placed a hand onto your member giving it a little stroke as he kissed you again. 

Your hands found Sub-Zero's member and you began to gave him the same treatment. When Sub-Zero pulled away from your mouth, he placed two fingers inside of it. You took the hint and began to suck on them, getting them as wet as you can. Sub-Zero pulled them from your mouth after a few moments.

Sub-Zero shifted on the bed and spread out your legs. He rubbed the tips of his fingers on your entrance before slowly pushing them inside you. You let out a moan as he thrust them. His lips found your neck again and you put your hand onto the back of his head. He searched around until finding an acceptable spot to suck a hickey onto your neck.

Sub-Zero pulled away, taking his fingers out of you. He adjusted himself to fit between your legs as he lined himself up.

"Are you ready?" He questioned.

You nodded in response. He slowly pushed himself inside of you. Your arms found themselves wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer to you. The man waited until you gave him a small squeeze, signalling him to move. Sub-Zero began to thrust at a slow, but passionate pace. His thrusting seemed like a tease, one you were not going to accept.

You placed your hands onto his chest and pushed him down onto the bed. You climbed on top of him and let yourself fall back onto his length. Sub-Zero's hands grabbed your waist and helped guide you down. You waited a few moments to re-adjust. You began to bounce on him, letting moans spill from your mouth without a care. Sub-Zero's moans mixed with yours on occasion. He started to thrust up into you causing you to moan loudly from the pleasure.

It didn't take long before you were both cumming. Sub-Zero held you close as you both came down from your high. He pulled out of you and laid you down onto the bed. He grabbed a couple tissues to clean you up before throwing them away. He laid down next to you, examining you closely. You turned to face him.

"So," You started. "What happens now?" 

"I'd hope you'd accept my proposal," Sub Zero began. "Would you grant me the honor of being your boyfriend?"

"Of course."

Sub Zero smiled and kissed you.