Long Lost Lin Kuei | Noob Saibot

Noob Saibot X Female! Human! Reader

[My first update since coming back. I'll be willing to do this as a smut, too when I start doing them again. Regardless, hope you all enjoy!]

You always hated expressing your feelings. Emotions were your enemies and you never let them show. Although, the one time that you did, you had watched Scorpion hold up the skull and spine of Bi-Han, your best friend and crush. Bi-Han was the only person who ever seemed to truly care about you.

You weren't a Lin Kuei at the time, but Bi-Han allowed you to stay with him at the temple. He even thought about allowing you into the clan. His brother, Kuai Liang didn't know you well, but knew you'd have no home if it wasn't the temple so he offered you the opportunity to join the Lin Kuei.

"This is what Bi-Han would've wanted."

Though you didn't want to stay at the Lin Kuei temple without Bi-Han, you accepted the offer and became a Lin Kuei. As part of your agreement to join, you told Kuai that you wanted something of Bi-Han's; for memory. Kuai Liang allowed you to take something from his room. You didn't know what you wanted exactly. You searched his room before landing on his wardrobe. You opened it up, examining the contents before carefully picking up one of his robes. You felt the fabric between your fingers causing a few tears that threatened to escape your eyes to surface. You gulped them back before exiting the room, robe tightly in your hand.

You sigh, sitting down on your bed.

"Y/N?" Kuai asks, knocking on your door.

"Yes?" You respond.

Kuai walks in, closing the door behind him. He examines you before giving you a small smile.

"Do you remember what day it is?" He asks.

"You mean the day that-" you stop. "Yes..."

"You never join us."

"You are having a party in celebration of his death," you quietly spit.

"That's not it at all, Y/N." Kuai sighs. "We do it to remember him and everything he did for the Lin Kuei. It's in his memory. Why would I want to celebrate my brother's death?"

"It's been years, Kuai. I know he was your brother and all, but you've got to move on."

You stand from your bed and pick up your weapon. Walking over to your wardrobe, you open it up, placing your weapon inside. Your eyes look up directly at Bi-Han's old robe which you have folded up neatly on the shelf.

"If you were moved on, you wouldn't have that robe sitting around," Kuai whispers.

You take in a deep breath before turning to Kuai.

"If you have nothing else to discuss with me, I'd like to be alone now."

Kuai nods and turns, exiting from the room. You stare at the robe before carefully picking it up. You close your wardrobe and walk over to your bed.

"Bi-Han," you whisper. "I miss you so much."

You lay yourself down, clutching the robes to your chest. A few tears escape your eyes and you don't stop them. Sometimes it's okay to let yourself vent.

You open your eyes and find yourself staring at your wall. I fell asleep. You sigh, sitting up. You look down at the robe in your hand with a quiet giggle. You give the robe a small hug before you sling your legs over the side of your bed. You stand. Looking up, you come face to face with a black figure. You topple backwards onto your bed with a gasp. Your eyes wander over to your wardrobe. The black figure stares at you as you quickly shoot up, running towards your wardrobe. You flip it open and snatch your weapon.

"Y/N."

You stop, slowly turning to face the figure.

"B-Bi-Han? You-" You pause. "But you died."

"I did, yes, but I've been reborn. I am now Noob Saibot."

You watch his eyes turn to the bed. His head tilts to the side before he walks over and picks up the robe. He examines it for a few seconds.

Looking towards you, he states, "My old robe. How did you get it? I thought Kuai would've gotten rid of all my things."

"I asked him to let me take something of yours." You walk over and sit yourself down on the bed. "Wait a minute, how the hell did you get here? Why are you here?"

Noob sits himself down next to you. "I wanted to see you."

Noob looks over at you, you meeting his gaze.

"Why? It's been years and you decide to come see me now?" Your voice slowly becomes angry. "Was now more convenient for you? Couldn't come see your best friend until you wanted to see me? What about me and my feelings?"

"Y/N-"

"You think it's everyday that I lose someone like you? You were the only person I truly cared for. You cared about me, gave me a home, treated me like an actual human being."

Noob grabs hold of your hand making you pause. He looks deep into your eyes before saying, "I didn't have the guts to see you. I knew you'd be mad that it took me this long to come see you, but I came back for you. Not my brother, you. I didn't get the chance to tell you my feelings before I died and I'm foolish for it."

"What do you mean 'your feelings'?" You question.

Noob sighs, giving your hand a squeeze. "I love you, Y/N. I always loved you. I wanted to tell you, but I was afraid you wouldn't feel the same way. And yes, I know this means practically nothing because I'm meant to be dead. I know we could never be together like this, but I had to tell you. You have the right to know."

Your eyes fall to the ground. Noob watches your face as you struggle to find the right words.

"Bi-Han, I-" You stop. "I love you, too."

You look over to the man. He brings his hand up and removes his mask, placing it down onto the bed next to him. Noob's eyes stare into yours for a few seconds before he leans down and plants a kiss onto your lips. You return the kiss, deepening it. His hands grip both sides of your head, keeping you from escaping. Your arms wrap around his neck. The both of you stay like this, taking in each other's love for a minute before pulling away.

"We can't be together, Y/N," Noob whispers. "I know you wouldn't want to be with me like this."

"Oh, shut up," you spit, giving Noob another kiss. "I don't care if this is what you are now. You will always be my one and only love, Bi-Han."

Noob smiles. "Then if you are willing to go the extra mile for it, so am I."

The sounds of various footsteps come from the hallway. They must be just getting back. Noob quickly stands up.

"I have to leave before someone sees me," Noob whispers.

You pick up his mask from the bed, placing it back onto his face before embracing him.

"Come see me whenever you can," you whisper.

"I will, I promise."