Little Whelp | Onaga

Onaga X GN! Human! Reader

[Hello, surprise update here. Enjoy!]

...

...

[Oh, yeah... Smut warning ;)]

The dragon king, Onaga, was one of the only few beings who seemed to give you the time of day. When the dragon noticed this, he quickly took you in and gave you a home. This home was by his side as his loving mate. Besides, how could you say no to him?

You sighed in relief, feeling the light breeze flow. You quickly picked up your little basket of fruit, thanking the merchant before heading off. You loved walking around the different areas of Outworld. It was your favorite pastime while Onaga tended to whatever he needed to. Though, you treasured seeing the Shokan more. In fact, these fruit were for a specific Shokan you were on your way to visiting. One you had friended very quickly when you first came to Outworld. You make haste as you headed towards their dwelling. Once you enter, you are greeted with a warm smile. 

"(Y/N)? What brings you here?" Sheeva questioned. 

You bow slightly, granting the woman a smile back. "I wanted to bring you some fresh fruit from the market." 

"That's sweet of you, thank you."

Sheeva took the basket from your hand and examined the fruit. 

"Not a bruise, amazing." 

Sheeva looked up at you, smile still planted before her face dropped. Her nose twitched as she sniffed the air. 

"Is everything alright?" You asked, concerned. 

"Do I smell?" Sheeva paused. "(Y/N), is that Onaga I smell on you?" 

You hesitated for a moment before saying, "Yeah, why?"

"Wow. I'm speechless."

Sheeva stood from her spot and walked over to you. She placed a hand on your shoulder. 

"You have achieved much greatness. I'm beyond happy for you." 

"T-thank you, Sheeva."

"Take good care of him." Sheeva walked back to her spot to sit. "And if he doesn't take good care of you, let me know. I'll set him right."

"(Y/N)? Are you busy, my love?" Onaga spoke from the other side of your shared bedroom door. 

"No, you can come in," you replied. 

The door opened, Onaga's giant form making its way inside the room. The sound of his footsteps came closer to you. You closed the book in front of you, turning in your chair to look at your lover. 

"What is it you need?" You questioned. 

"Hmm. Nothing in particular." 

Onaga placed a hand onto your shoulder, carefully trailing it down your chest. 

"Onaga? What are you?" 

The dragon king shushed you by a small peck on the lips. 

"Trust me, little whelp. You'll enjoy this." 

Onaga's arm held you up in the air, his wings flapping. You kept your eyes up, afraid to look down at how high you are. The feeling of Onaga's tip teasing your opening forced a whine out of your throat. 

"Is this what you want?" Onaga's voice invaded your ears. 

"Yes," you breathed out. "Please, put it in."

Onaga slowly pushed his thick cock into your entrance. The stretch hurt for a few seconds as Onaga tested his thrusts. Slowly you started to feel the pleasure and began groaning. 

"Onaga, faster, please, I can take it." 

At your command, Onaga's thrusts slowly became harder. It was your first time fully giving yourself to the dragon, but it was pure euphoria. You expected Onaga to be quite big, too big to fit inside you. Yet somehow you managed to slip him completely inside you. You came back to reality as Onaga snapped his hips towards you, the feeling of his girthy cock stretching you more. 

"Ah~ Fuck, yes!" You moaned out. 

"You're really enjoying this," Onaga whispered. "I'm not complaining." 

You ground yourself down against Onaga making the dragon groan. He pulled you slightly away from him to give the room for you to move onto him as you pleased. Your hips collided with Onaga's, your body taking control as it yearned for release. 

"Hold on, dear. I have an idea."

Onaga floated his way back to the ground, placing you down softly. He walked himself over to the small table inside the dungeon area and laid down. You walked over and straddled him, putting his tip back at your entrance. You wiggled your hips, letting his dick stretch you out once again. 

"God," you whispered. "Your cock is so big, I absolutely love it." 

Onaga let out a chuckle. "I'd hope so." 

Onaga watched on as you started bouncing on top of him. Every time you slammed down onto him, you let out a loud moan, the occasional "Fuck" along with it. Your hands laid flat against Onaga's chest which you occasionally dug your nails into. You felt Onaga's legs shift and suddenly he was thrusting up into you. You let out a yelp in surprise, looking down at your love.

"Onaga~" you moaned. 

A smirk arose on the males face. His hands grabbed your waist holding you in place. He began thrusting up into you slowly for a few seconds. Soon as you started grinding down onto him, he quickened his pace. One of his hands moved from your waist to your neck, giving it a small squeeze. His other hand moved down to your ass, a smack coming down. 

"Fuck! Yes!" You yelled. "I'm getting close."

Onaga wrapped his arms around you, pulling you down towards him. He placed a small kiss onto your lips. 

"Let's come together," he spoke. 

It only took a few more hard thrusts from Onaga to force your orgasm, him immediately following suit. You both spent a few minutes recovering, Onaga holding you close to his chest. 

"I love you, (Y/N)," Onaga whispered. 

"I love you, too, Onaga."