What is Love? | Ermac & Erron Black

Ermac X Erron Black

Contains: Smut, Slight gun play, Slight pain play

[Please excuse the massive amount of times you will read Erron and Ermac.]

The two men had always been seen near each other, whether it was for the purpose of protecting Kotal Kahn or just because they could. No one looked twice when seeing them, only continued on with their day. However, just like everyone else, they too had their secrets. Erron and Ermac were in love. Somehow Erron managed to get under Ermac's skin. They didn't fully understand love, but with Erron's help they were slowly learning. Behind everyone's back, especially Kotal Kahn's, they were dating, despite Ermac's refusal to believe they could do such a thing. They felt it was wrong to keep such a relation hidden from the Emperor, but Erron always made them forget about it. 

Erron made his way to Ermac's quarters where he knocked before entering. Ermac sat in a chair, reading from a book they found at the market. Their green eyes lifted to Erron as he entered.

"What are you doing here?" Ermac pressed.

"Visiting you. Do you not want me here?" Erron questioned as he sat down in the chair opposite of Ermac. 

Erron took off his hat, resting it down onto the small table in front of him.

"We have been doing a lot of thinking lately and believe it may be time to stop the relations we have."

Erron studied Ermac's body language. He knew Ermac was constantly confused about love. He knew Ermac was equally confused that two men can be together seeing as they'd never experimented in such a way. But Erron wasn't ready to give up on the man.

"You always say that," Erron started.

"We are serious this time."

"You said that last time."

Ermac closed their book, placing it onto the table with a sigh. "You always make us change our mind."

"I do no such thing. If you didn't want to be with me, you would have backed out already. You wouldn't change your mind so easily. Your feelings make you stay." 

"We fear the Kahn's reaction if he were to find out."

"Don't worry about it." Erron reached his hand out to Ermac's and grabbed a hold of it. "I know we need to tell the Kahn, but whether or not he knows, it doesn't change what we feel for each other. The love we have is much more important."

Ermac's eyes stared directly into Erron's. Erron stood and moved closer to Ermac, removing their hood. Erron leaned down and planted a kiss onto Ermac's neck.  

"Must I prove myself to you again?" 

The cowboy slid his hand down Ermac's chest and stomach. Ermac let out a small groan under his touch. 

"We know your feelings for us," Ermac spoke quietly.

"Do you understand your own?" 

There was a moment of silence before Ermac muttered, "We love you." 

Ermac stood, facing Erron and connected their lips. Erron grabbed Ermac's face and kissed them deeply. Once parted, Erron pushed Ermac to their bed where he stripped them both of any clothing. Ermac sat between Erron's legs as Erron stroked their length and sucked at their neck. Ermac's echoed moans were light, but enough to fuel a fire inside the human. Something about making Ermac melt from one touch made Erron satisfied. Ermac's hand sneaked its way behind them to Erron's member. The teasing strokes and light friction angered Erron. He forced Ermac to get onto their hands and knees. 

"You know how I feel about you teasing."

"We enjoy the anger it brings you."

Erron growled and lined his length to Ermac's entrance. "And you get off on the pain."

Ermac's eyes looked back at Erron for a moment before Erron slammed himself inside. Ermac let out a loud moan causing them to cover their own mouth. Erron leaned down, grabbing Ermac's hand and moving it.

"I've got something better to keep you quiet."

[Get ready for this bull shit I've created.]

Erron leaned back and grabbed an object from beside him. He placed it in front of Ermac's mouth. Ermac's green eyes widened as they looked at the grip of Erron's gun. 

"You are not serious," Ermac said quietly. 

"You can either suck on the grip of my gun or let all of OutWorld know about us in the worst way possible." 

Erron began to thrust into Ermac. With hesitation, Ermac wrapped their mouth on the grip of the gun. At the sight of this, Erron went faster, his thrusts becoming harder and deeper. Ermac's muffled moans fueled the human to continue going faster until Ermac could barely even hold the gun in front of them. Erron leaned down and in a quick pull, removed the gun from Ermac's mouth, turning their face to connect their lips. One of Erron's hands found his way under Ermac and began to stroke them. The other held the back of Ermac's head, keeping their lips together as Erron shoved his tongue inside the other's mouth. 

The room was filled with the muffled moans of Ermac, the slapping of the two boy's skins, and eventually the groans of the men as they came. Once they came down from their highs, Erron pulled himself out from Ermac and leaned back on the bed. Ermac turned and sat up. 

"The tissues," Ermac let out. 

Erron grabbed some tissues from beside the bed and handed a couple to Ermac as he used a few others to help clean them. Once Ermac was cleaned to satisfaction, Erron discarded the tissues and laid with the other man. 

There was a silence in the room until Ermac whispered, "We want to tell the Kahn about our relationship."

Erron's gaze turned to Ermac. "Are you sure?" 

"We are."

"Let's do it then."

Ermac and Erron came clean to Kotal Kahn the next day. Kotal Kahn was a bit surprised at first, but he had no issue with their relationship. He was glad they were happy together.