Request Info + Notes

Welcome to the book!

Here's what I'll need you to provide me for requests:

 - One-Shot or Smut

 - Character(s)

 - Female, male, or gender neutral reader

 - Species/race of the reader

 - If shipment, with who

 - Possessive? Yandere? Etc? 

You may request another part to a previous request or suggest the same person/ people/ shipment/ etc. with a different scenario.

Please understand that if you try to request while requests are closed, you will have to request it again when they are open.

If I get anything wrong, I apologize. I've been a fan of Mortal Kombat since I was a kid, but there is so much knowledge and so many characters, it's hard to keep track of it all. Free feel to correct me, please correct me. Specific story elements may be changed for the purpose of the story, but I will do my best to make note of it.

* I'd like to make a separate note here to explain that this book has been around for many years. My progression of writing has improved and a lot of, especially my earlier writing, is quite rough. I do not plan to delete what is already written because it is always good to look back, see your progress, and fix any past mistakes. However, I have unpublished certain chapters I believe I should rework/rewrite. I would like to keep the older writings here for any who might end up enjoying them or already do. 

Anyway,

Hope you enjoy!