{ Olivia }

I let out a gleeful sigh.

School. Is. OUT!

Today had been so stressful.
I'd been given a whole mountain of homework to do and honestly.. I just wanted to get home.

I'd lazily made my way through the flooded corridors, my back slouched and aching along with my pounding headache almost blurring out everyone's voices..

Except HIS

"Alright, I gotta go." He yelled. "Babysitting"

Dammit!

I immediately froze, before panicking and pressing myself against the row of lockers that lined the corridors.

I scanned through the crowds of people, easily spotting Damien.

The most beautiful man alive.

Although, he wasn't the cause of my strife.. and where ever he lingered there was sure to be a tail.

I was aiming to avoid this part, the torment and overall mocking from my beloved neighbour; the most annoying man on the planet.

It was in that moment I'd decided to quickly sneak out, hoping to hide within the vast sea of my peers.

And after careful sneaking and sleuthing through the dense crowds.

I thought I'd done it, that I was in the clear!
Sneakily slipping in and out of groups of people, I guessed I was home free!

That was, until, reality struck.

I felt myself come to a halt, myself almost recoiling backwards as I was turned.

I'd felt my eyes roll to the back of my head as my feet were- ever so slightly lifted from the ground.

I sighed, my expression quickly dropping as I was now face to face with him.

He gave me a smug look, one arm still clutching my back.
"Hey neighbour" he murmured, continuing his stare.

I let out and audible groan as I began trying to wriggle from his grip, repeatedly slapping and pushing at his face.
"Oh let me go you freak!" I groaned, still fidgeting.

"Oh. Still feisty, little one?" He chuckled, releasing me.

Why does he have to be taller than me?
Why can't I be as tall as him? Or taller.. then I could kick his-

My thoughts were obstructed we my feet quickly planted, now on the ground.
I folded my arms.
"I'm not talking to you"

"You said that already.." he muttered, stepping beside me as I began angrily walking.

"Can you jus- leave me alone?"

"No can do, little lady." He chirped, again, quickly keeping up with me.
"Your parents made me promise I'd look after you. So that's what I'm going to do."

"I don't need a baby sitter!" I yelled, turning and storming off toward the bus shelter.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm catching the bus home!"

He chuckled, now walking behind me.

"Why? It's like.. a whole hour quicker if we walked?"

"I don't care! I'm not walking with you!" I yelled.

I'd quickly sat under the shelter, my arms folded as I sat.

"You know, you remind me of a child." He began, leaning against the shelter.

I began vigorously tapping my foot, hoping to down him out.

"That's it. A really, really, weird child" He snickered, shaking his head.

I gritted my teeth, my eyes quickly darting to the next bus that arrived.

I got up, reading to get on.
"Olivia.."

I ignored him, "Olivia!"

"No.." I muttered.

"Don't get on that-"
I still ignored him, huffing as I stepped towards the bus.

I was angry, willing to take the extra hours journey home.

But before my foot even touched the first step, I felt something wrap around me.
And yet again, I was pulled backwards.

"Jesus!" I yelled, having Shayne throw me over his shoulder and begin walking away.
"Shayne! Put me down now!"

"No, drama queen. We're going home."

"No, I'm going home and it's via that bus!"

"You don't get it do you?" He muttered, still walking away from the bay.
"I'm here to look after you. Now, I don't like it either, but it's only for a few months-"

A few months? More like years!
This punishment feels eternal!

"-and I'm not doing this for you or your safety. Quite frankly I could care less!
I'm doing it because I was told to, and I'll respect your parents wishes.
So suck it up princess, this is your only option." He stated firmly.

I sighed, placing my hands under my chin as he carried me like a block of lumber over his shoulder.

God, can't I just get home and this be over and done with?