{ Olivia }

I woke up an sighed, the memory of last night had faded to the back of my head.

My eyes slowly drifted open, and my first thought of the morning,

I had the best sleep of my life.

I was wrapped in the thick, floofy duvet with more to spare, along with the fluffy pillows to top it off.

Whys Shayne's bed so comfortable?
Ugh, I need to get me a bed like this.

I let out a soft yet long sigh as I shuffled around in his bed.

I could stay here forever

Just as I felt myself beginning to drift of to sleep when I heard the door creak open.

I stayed still, hearing footsteps quietly sneak into the room.
"Liv?" Shayne's voice called as he briefly shook me.

"I'm awake." I murmured, turning and facing him.

"Cool, we made pancakes." He muttered, sweetly.

"Wait, shouldn't you be hungover?" I croaked, sitting up.

"Nah, I didn't really drink much" he shook his head.
"Come on, before they're cold" he coached me.

I quickly shuffled up, it being off how nice Shayne was being.

I quickly followed him downstairs where I was met with one of his friends.

I quickly noticed him, smiling and waving to him.
He cheerily smiled back, standing over a hot plate with a silicone spatula.

"Hey, I'm Noah" he called cheerily.
"Pancake?"

"Uh, sure.." I called, shrugging as I made my way over to him.

I was handed a plate of pancakes, which I happily accepted.

"So.. is this what you guys do every morning?" I queried, taking a knife and fork and making my way to the small set of chairs by the window.

"Uh, no. Just when these guys are over" Shayne shrugged, gesturing to his friends.

"Oh. Well, thank you." I smiled happily, seating myself.

It wasn't long before Shayne came over and sat by me, smiling as he sat across from me.

I'd taken a few bites of my pancakes by now when he looked up at me. Food wedged onto his fork as he opened his mouth as if to speak.

I raised my eyebrows, quickly swallowing my food when he managed to force out some words.

"How's the food?" He queried, an actual concerned face.

"Uh.. it's fine, well I like it" I shrugged, "but why are you being so nice to me?"

"Hmm?"

"You took me in, Let me sleep in your bed and are now feeding me breakfast?"

"Ah it's nothing." He stated, looking back to his food.

"Nothing?" I muttered, we were practically sworn enemies and now he's treating me like a queen?

"Yeah, oh I do have to ask something."

"Yeah?"

"It's nothing, but, did you by chance leave any doors unlocked last night?"

"What?"

"At your place, did you leave any doors unlocked..?"

"Uh, no. I'm not an idiot?" My eyebrows raised.

"Okay well, does anyone else have a copy of your house key?" He queried.

"What? No, why?"

"I'm just asking.." he said, scratching his head.

"No, Shayne. I locked all the doors when I got home."

"Really?"

"Really.."

"Even the front door?"

I was officially baffled, "What? Yes, of course the front door." I shook my head, "why?"

"No reason." He muttered, shoving his face before getting up and quickly vanishing.

"What.." I whispered to myself.
I'm not an idiot, I wouldn't not lock any doors! Especially if I knew I'd be home alone.

That was rude.