Chapter 1

Play the song
•Aphmau's PoV•
It's my first day of highschool! AAHH. I got up out of my bed and got into my uniform. My bestfriend, Katelyn is coming to walk with me.

She has a brother named Kasey and a dad named Eric. Her dad is dating my mom. And I want them to get married, my mom is happy with him and he's happy with her so it's perfect. Plus, me and Katelyn would be sisters.

I got on my purple converse and went downstairs to eat my breakfast taco. I ate and when I finished there was a knock on the door. I went and opened it. It was Katelyn.

"Hey!" I said to her.

"Hey ready?" She asked.

"Yeah let me get my backpack." I told her and she nodded.

I got my purple backpack and phone. I walked out and we started walking to the school. My friends will be there. KC, Lucinda, Garroth, Laurence, Travis, Dante, Kim, Kai, and Teony.

We have all known each other since we were young. All our parents are friends. Zane, Garroth's brother isn't really a people person. We saw the school and I gaped. It looked old, but modern and safe. We walked up to the doors which were opened and walked in.

We went and got our classes and the order they are in. I went to my first class, Math. Ugh, I hate this class. I sat in the middle row, third seat. Next to me on the end was a boy with black hair, black eyes, tan skin. To be completely honest, he's cute. On the other side was... Garroth.

Torture, because he's going to keep flirting with me. I don't like him that way and he knows that. Laurence also has a crush on me. Travis is so lucky Katelyn doesn't know that he has a crush on her and keeps looking at her butt.

Travis, would be dead if she finds out. We'll be going to his funeral and Katelyn would be in jail for murder. And would probably be bailed by my family and hers.