Chapter 13

Wow thirteen chapters already!! Anyways, Play The Song, the art isn't mine and I hope you like this book.
•Aarons PoV•
I don't like the way Ein kept looking at Aph all through his first day. He kept staring like he liked her already. Do I need to knock some sense into him?

Me and Aph were walking home. It was snowing and it kept landing on Aph's hair and she kept giggling. I had a red beanie on. She was smiling. We got to her house and she kissed me goodbye and went inside.

I walked home and did my homework.

•Aphmau's PoV•
My family and I are going over to the Ro'Meaves for dinner. That's including Katelyn Kasey and Eric. They are basically family already, even if mom and Eric haven't gotten married yet. The wedding is in 3 months.

I'm so excited. I'm the maid of honor, Katelyn's a bridesmaid and so is Zianna. Eric is having Kasey has best man. And some of his friends for his men up there.

We went over to the Ro'Meaves house. We walked inside. Me, Katelyn, and Kasey were talking to Vylad, Garroth, and Zane.

Apparently, Zane's been dating KC secretly and he's finally going to tell everyone. And he's going to be hanging out with us. I asked Katelyn about her and and Travis but, they aren't dating. Nicole and Dante are dating too. If Dante dates two girls at once me and Katelyn will kill him and then comfort Nicole.

Garroth has told us that he was faking liking me as romantically. He found out he was gay in 7th grade. I was so happy for him that he's finally dating Laurence.

"KIDS DINNER!" Zianna yelled.

We all got up and walked to the dinning room.
Tacos. Yum.