Chapter 4

Play the song, art is not mine
•Aphmau's PoV•
I got to my house and I ran in. Up to my room and did my homework. When I was working I kept thinking of Ideas for the art for Garrecne. They are so cute together.

If they come out gay I will be match making them. Like seriously, I really think they would be adorable together and be great dads together to their adoptive children, the girl would be Garnet. And their boy would be I don't know about that.

When I finished I went and got a snack and got to work on the piece of art. When I finished it looked amazing.

 When I finished it looked amazing

I am so lucky that Mom is at work. If she was at home I would so be questioned. She would tell Zianna and they would probably think that Garroth is gay, which I don't want to do to him yet...

I copied it like 50 times and put all of them in my backpack. I got changed into pajamas. I went to sleep.

*Time Skip To The Morning*
I woke up excited. I got into my uniform and put on my sneakers. I got my backpack and put my homework in my backpack next to the drawings so I won't forget.

I ate some cereal and then left to school. I saw KC walking. I saw a blush on her cheeks.

"Hey KC, Why are you blushing?" I asked.

"Kawaii~Chan likes Zane~Senpai!" KC squealed.

"KC I'm surprised." I said.

"Kawaii~Chan is too." She answered.

We talked while we walked to school. I saw Aaron. We let him in on the conversation. KC went to her class and me and Aaron went to ours.

We didn't really learn about much. I gave Aaron his copy. He started laughing. Like really hard.

*Time Skip To Lunch*

I gave all my friends their copy's and they loved them. They all put them in their backpacks. We talked about a lot of stuff. Today Aaron actually sat with us. We had a lot of fun.