Chapter 11

Play the song, art isn't mine
•Aaron's PoV•
I put back my phone on my desk. I don't want Aph to know about me being an Ultima. She's the only good thing in my life.

"AARON!" My father yelled angrily.

He walked in room looking very angry.

"I heard you got a girlfriend." He said.

"Yeah I do. I can tell. She's my mate Dad." I told him.

"That's the thing. What if you hurt her? What if you turn her with your eyes?" He asked.

"I won't Dad!" I defended.

"You haven't been good with your eyes these past few months." He said.

"I'm going to get better Dad." I said.

"You need to break up with her. It's for her safety." Dad said.

"No. Shes the only person that loves me for me. She lights up my life. She makes me happy. If you take her away from me. I will be way more sad than before, knowing that the only good thing was taken away." I told him.

"Honey, if the girl is really his mate, shouldn't he get closer. You did that with me." Mom said.

"I was in college Racheal." Dad said.

"That doesn't mean anything. He's in love. It's his mate. Let him be." Mom said.

"Fine. For now." He said and they both left.

My sister Melissa came in.

"You got a girlfriend?! You found your mate?! What does she look like?!" Melissa asked happily.

I showed Melissa the picture.

"She's beautiful!" Melissa said.

"She's also, kind, smart, beautiful, creative. Cheerful. She's the light to my darkness." I told her.

"You really love her don't you. I'm happy for you brother. Be kind to her. I have to go to work. Bye." Melissa said and left.

I'm going to protect Aphmau with my life, if it's the last thing I do.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Here's some insight to Aaron's life.

I feel bad. I mean, why can't his dad be nicer about it? I know it's a danger but still. Your being mean to your son for a reason none of you can control.