Chapter 12

It's now back into the school year, and there's a new student. Before continuing. Please comment your guess!!! Play the song and the art isn't mine
•Aphmau's PoV•
I got off my bed and got dressed into my uniform and put on my uniform. Aaron's walking with me. He's been treating me wonderfully. He is always kind.

I ate and got my phone and backpack. I put on my winter jacket and walked outside and met up with Aaron. My mom was so mad that I got a boyfriend but got over it.

He intertwined our fingers and we made it to the school. Everyone saw our hands. Aaron threw the werewolf alpha out a window so he's the alpha and I'm the alpha female. Yay... Note the sarcasm.

We walked in and to our class. I saw a new kid. It's a werewolf. He has blue hair. He was sitting behind me.

"Everyone, we have a new student. Ein Blu." Mrs. Beckett said.

The werewolf waved. Mrs. Beckett started teaching. It was boring.

*Time Skip To Werewolf class*
Me and Aaron were walking to our last class today. Werewolf class. Ugh.

We walked in and went to our seat. It was in the back right corner. Aaron put his arm around my waist and I put my head on his shoulder.

"So, Welcome Ein. Your alphas are Aaron and Aphmau. They are humans but they earned it." Mr. Fluff said.

Ein looked at us and glared at Aaron, not me. But Aaron. Oh no.

"I'd turn around if I were you." Aaron warned and Ein gulped and turned around.

He was getting mad so I pecked his lips and he calmed down. I smiled at him and he smiled at me.

Mr. Fluff started teaching.