the podcast

travis turned on the audio recorder and the two began filming the podcast.
"welcome to travis and awsten's slumber party! today we'll be starting off reading the kid's tie- i mean woods- i mean cat fic!" travis chuckled nervously.
awsten nearly ignored the story, barely making comments and when asked a question, responding with "mhm" and "'kay". he simply rubbed his rapidly growing stomach, seeing the little feet sometimes pop up. travis got a little frustrated.
"wanna pay attention?" travis snapped. awsten replied with a "yup" and returned to cooing at his baby bump.
travis shut off the audio recording. he lightly gestured over for awsten to walk to him. awsten got up slowly, arms crossed, and waddled to travis.
"why are you so distracted?" travis put a hand on awsten's warm shoulder. awsten grabbed travis's hand and laid it on his stomach.
"i feel their little hearts!" travis went from angry to soft. he had a rush of faternal energy.
"know why now?" awsten looked into travis's glittering eyes. travis nodded.
"only 6 months until we meet our little bundles of joy. let's think of some names!" awsten did a diva clap.
"if it's a boy and a girl, travis and awsamantha, and if it's two boys, travis and awsten, but then if it's two girls, travisamantha and awsamatha." travis suggested. awsten nodded with a happy look in his eye. the couple was at peace again.