Chapter 1

Lance was in his room just relaxing until he heard a knock on his door. He was laying on his bed, he sighed lazily. He managed to get up and open the slide door. He saw his best friend, Hunk, at the door. Hunk had a huge grin on his face, Lance raised an eyebrow in curious what had caused the grin to appear on his buddy's face. Hunk said, "I finally found a recipe to make cookies! Wanna make some with Pidge and me?" Pidge was nowhere to be seen, Lance assumed she was already in the kitchen or either in her room. Lance shrugged and said, "Sure." He felt himself being dragged out of his room by Hunk.

The two friends arrived at the kitchen to find Pidge and Keith there. Lance glared at Keith annoyed. He had recalled Hunk only saying Pidge and him, not Keith. He noticed that Keith was getting something to drink. Lance held back a sigh in relief and let it out in his mind. Pidge had that inpatient face like always with the two. She managed to relax a bit and started to take out the things Hunk needed.

Lance sat on the counter and handed a bowl to Hunk. Hunk noticed Keith and asked him, "Hey Keith! Wanna make some cookies with us?" Lance could feel his eyes widen at what Hunk had asked. Lance was hoping that Keith would say no and be a jerk about it. Keith peeked at the three friends, he just stared at them. Lance looked away and was playing with the spoon. Keith had shrugged at Hunk, obviously Hunk took that as a 'yes.'

Pidge started to read the ingredients to Hunk, while Lance was handing the ingredients to Hunk. Hunk asked Lance, "Lance, what was that special ingredient your grandma put in her cookies?"  Lance made a thinking face and he placed a finger under his chin. He perked up as he remembered and replied back, "Love!" The three friends laughed while Keith was not getting any of this at all. Hunk said while chuckling, "That too but the other ingredient, silly~!" Lance finished chuckling and said, "Ok ok, it was chocolate chips and filling in the cookies with chocolate fudge."

Pidge made a hungry face and was pretending to imagine the cookies in the air. Lance chuckled, it's been awhile since his made cookies. He enjoyed watching Hunk cooking. Pidge read the next ingredient, "Four eggs." Lance held out an egg and said, "I got this!" He cracked the egg open by the counter and opening the egg. He only did one and then Hunk did one until Pidge insisted of her doing one. After she did hers, they all looked at Keith. Keith went by the counter, took off his gloves, and crack the egg open.

Lance looked at Keith's hands, the last time he saw them without the fingerless gloves was them both getting stuck in the elevator to got to the pool. Lance got off the counter and washed his hands, he finished and started to dry his hands. He heard the sink water running  and saw Keith washing his hands as well. Lance looked away and sat back on the counter. He watched Hunk stirring the cookie dough.

Lance couldn't help himself and dipped his finger in the bowl. He licked off the liquid version of the cookie dough. He saw Hunk glaring at him and said, "Don't eat the cookie dough!" Lance laughed and put his hands up in the air. Hunk then started to add the flour, he bought at the space mall, in and adding other stuff. Lance glanced at Keith, he was really far away from the three. Lance looked away and stared at Hunk who was smashing the cookie dough together. 

Lance grabbed a bit of cookie dough, after putting it in his mouth he ran off. A very upset and frustrated Hunk chased Lance around the kitchen with an egg in his hand. Lance laughing as he runs away, he can hear Pidge laughing as well. He got an egg smashed on his hair. Lance gasped at the feeling of it, Hunk glared at Lance. Hunk went back to cooking, Lance smirked from a mischievous plan.

Lance grabbed some of the flour in his hand and threw some at Hunk. Hunk's mouth opened in surprise, Lance had started a war. Hunk grabbed some flour as well  and threw some at Lance. They started to do that until Pidge spoke up trying to say, "You guys! Stop it!" She didn't get to finish because the two boys teamed up in the end and threw some flour at Pidge. She glared at the two and smirked saying, "Oh it's on!!"

The three of them started to throw flour at each other, Keith was secretly smirking in enjoyment until he got thrown some flour. The three laughed and then started to get nervous when Keith was glaring at them. Keith grabbed some flour on the floor and threw some at Lance. Lance smirked and started to throw some at Keith. The four of them were having kinda of a snowball fight but instead with flour. They noticed they had made a mess, they all laughed. Lance was pretty shock that Keith was having fun and actually could have fun.

Hunk went back to making the cookies, that left Pidge, Lance, and Keith to clean up. The three started to clean up the mess they made. Lance sighed in relief and sat on the counter when they finished. By the time they finished, Hunk had put the cookies in the oven. They all went their separate way to their room to get themselves cleaned up. Lance went into his shower and started to wash himself.

Lance sang in the shower, he most likely did that because he enjoyed to sing and to remember his favorite songs back at Earth. He finished his shower 15 minutes later and dried himself. He got changed into some sweats and a light blue t-shirt he slept with when he didn't want to wear his pj's and robe. He took his dirty clothes to the washers, he was the only one there. He put his clothes in there, and started to wash them.

Lance left the washing room and went walking back to his room. He was walking by Keith's room until he heard something in there. He paused in his tracks and went back to Keith's door. He heard small, quiet but frustrated mumbles in the room. He pressed his ear on the sliding door curiously. He could hear Keith whisper, yelling at someone or something. He heard another male voice in there, Lance figured it was Shiro. What were they talking about?

Lance backed away from the door and went back to his room. He wondered what was going on, lately Shiro has been acting weird. He figured maybe Keith and Allura knew what was wrong with him, maybe only Keith knows. Is that how close Keith and Shiro are? Were they a thing!? Wait, why those Lance care? Keith is his rival! That's all, but was he?

Lance sighed in confusion, frustration, and annoyance. He went into his room and started to put on some beauty products like his face mask. He might as well put one on while he waited for the cookies. He couldn't stop thinking what Keith and Shiro might be talking about. He laid down on his bed and looking up at the ceiling to clear his head from all this Keith and Shiro madness.

________________________________
Hoped you enjoyed! I'll make the next chapter what Shiro and Keith are talking about!
I'll try to update! In the meanwhile, follow me, comment on this story, and put this as your library!
Go check out my other stories plz!! Okay bye!!