Chapter 5

I had promised smut in this chapter, excuse me if this gets way dirty but this is smut. I hope you enjoy and excuse my 'bad' writing. Excuse my bad language as well.

———————————————————————————————————————————

Lance and Keith had went back to the castle in their lions. They got up and went to each other, smiling. Keith wrapped his arms around Lance's neck, smiling. Lance smiled back and placed his hands on Keith's waist. Keith said, "So now what..?" Lance smirked a bit and asked, "Want to have some fun?~" Keith raised an eyebrow and asked, "What kind..?" Lance kept on smirking and kisses Keith roughly. Keith's eyes widen but he closed them, kissing back roughly.

Lance lowers his hands to Keith's ass and grabbed it. Keith was blushing at the action. Lance squeezed Keith's ass. Keith moaned through the kiss and parts away panting. Lance was smirking at Keith who seemed flustered. Keith asked, "Do you like my ass or something..?" Lance replied back, "You have a nice ass..a big one for a man." Keith blushed at the response, he nodded.

Keith said, "You can do whatever you want with it." He twirled Lance's hair in the back with a finger. Lance smirked at the response and squeezes Keith's ass tighter. Keith tilted his head back a bit and tried to keep his moan quiet. Lance whispered in Keith's ear, "Want to continue this in my room?~" Keith blushes and nods. Lance nods back with a smirk, he leads Keith to his room. As they entered Lance's room, he sat on the bed making Keith go on his lap. Keith was blushing but took off his shirt and jacket. Lance took off his hoodie and shirt. Lance started to attack Keith's neck and made hickeys on Keith's chest. He didn't want to make a hickey on Keith's neck because the paladins will see.

Keith moaned and slid his fingers in Lance's hair. He arched his back a bit as Lance licked his nipple. He could feel him swirl his tongue and sucking on it. Keith moaned at the feeling and pants a bit. Lance did the same thing to the other nipple. He unzips Keith's pants, Keith got inpatient and did it himself. He took off his pants while Lance did the same thing. They both took off their boxers.

Keith sat on Lance's lap again and grinds on him a bit. He whined a bit and wanted Lance. Lance looks at Keith and asked, "You sure? Want me to thrust into you?" Keith groaned and nods, he bounced a bit inpatient. Lance nods and he thrusted himself into Keith, Keith gasped. Keith pants and groans. Lance started to thrust into Keith and move around. Keith was groaning and wasn't use to the feeling yet.

Lance keep moving inside Keith and tries to thrust deeper into Keith. Lance cussed and said, "Fuck, Keith! You're t-tight..!" Keith pants and wiggles a bit to find pleasure. He soon felt pleasure and moaned. Lance groans and tries to find Keith's pleasure spot. He kept thrusting into him more until he found it. Keith moaned and pants. Keith said, "Ah!~ L-Lance!~ R-right there..!~" Lance smirked and started to thrust into him there.

Keith couldn't stop moaning, he moaned and moaned. Lance thrusted into Keith harder in the pleasure spot. Keith moaned out Lance's name. He pants and said, "I'm gonna c-cum...L-Lance..!" Lance groans and says, "S-same..!" Keith later cummed and Lance cummed after him. Keith and Lance pant, Keith got off of Lance and laid on the bed. Lance turned to Keith, he made Keith spread his legs wide.

Lance kisses Keith's thighs, he started to make hickeys on them. He parts away smirking a bit and looks up at Keith. Keith was dozing off but blushing. Keith managed to say, "Why did you have sex with me after telling me you love me..?" Lance laid next to Keith and said, "I wanted to always do that...I don't know why you ask..you enjoyed it." Keith blushed and gets up. He said, "I'm gonna take a shower..wanna join?" Lance smiled and nodded at him.

Lance got up as well and grabbed a towel wrapping it against his waist. Keith had did the same thing and peeks his head out of the hallway to see if any of the paladins were there. No one was in sight. Keith walked out with Lance and they went to the bathroom. They entered the bathroom and took off their towels as they started to get in a stall. They hung their towels on the hangers and Keith turned the water.

Lance wetted his hair and body while Keith grabbed the shampoo. Lance snatched it from Keith's hands and said, "I'll wash your mullet for you." Keith tries to not to blush and nods. He got under the water and wets himself. He got out of the water and faces his back at Lance. Lance said, "Close your eyes." Keith admittedly closes his eyes and could feel the liquid on his head. He started to feel Lance's finger scrubbing his head. He smiled a bit at the feeling of Lance scrubbing his head gently.

Lance tries to peek a look at Keith's face, he smiled as he saw Keith smiling. He kept on scrubbing Keith's hair until he puts Keith under the water and washes the shampoo out. When he did he grabbed the weird looking conditioner Alteans had, he puts some of Keith's mullet but only the tips. He starts to puts the mullet between his fingers and combs it. He then washes the conditioner off. He tells Keith he can open his eyes, Keith opened his eyes and had to blink when he saw the bright light shining on them.

Lance had grabbed a bar of soap and rubs it in Keith's back. He rubs the soap everywhere now except Keith's member and ass. He then rubs some soap on his hands and grabs Keith's member. Keith blushes and watches as Lance starts to rub it. Keith bites his lower lip and moans. Lance kept on rubbing it and starts to pump it. Keith moans a little louder but tries to keep it quietly.

Lance makes the two of them go under the water and the soap washes off of Keith. Lance kisses Keith's neck and then his shoulder. He starts to nipple a bit of skin on Keith's shoulder. Keith pants a bit and says, "I-I said we were gonna t-take a shower..mm..." Lance parts away from the hockey he made on Keith's shoulder. Lance said, "Well..when I think of showering with you...I think of shower sex." Keith faces Lance and makes Lance's back touch the wall. Keith asked Lance, "Do you just like my body?" Lance grabs Keith and makes him have his back on the wall now. Lance replied back, "What if I did at the same time I love you..?"

Keith blushes and said, "Well....um..." Lance got closer to Keith's face and Lance rubs his hand on Keith's thigh. Keith was feeling like he was hypnotized by Lance's beautiful eyes and his touch. He looks into Lance's eyes and managed to say, "I guess it's okay." Lance smirks a bit and grabs Keith's ass. Keith was being flustered and tilts his head back. He felt his ass get squeezed and he moans. Lance makes Keith face the wall as he grabs the bar of soap.

He rubs it on his hand and puts it down. Lance tells Keith, "I'm gonna clean your ass now.." He starts to rubs his hand in Keith's ass then adds a finger in Keith's entrance. Keith's mouth dropped at the feeling and pants a bit. He grabbed his member and pumps it. Lance made Keith let go and pumps Keith's member instead. Keith kept on moaning and was thinking to himself in his head, "Why am I letting him do this to me?"

———————————————————————————————————

Hope you enjoyed! Feel free to comment, I don't mind. Check out my other stories!
I think this just turned kinky to smutty XD lol
I'm leaving it there because I want to and I don't want to write anymore but yeah
I might make this book kinky now XD
Anyways bye!