Chapter 3

Lance had took a nap then woke up from a nightmare. He woke up with tears in his eyes and he quickly wiped them away. He hugged his knees and hissed in pain. He looked at his right hand palm and realized he had a cut. He made a confused face and wondered how he got it. He looked around his room then remembered he woke up earlier in the day and fell, he tried to grab onto the desk but cut his hand.

He groaned and made this even more worst. He had a nightmare then remembers he cut his palm. He got up and walked out of his room. He was gonna go ask Coran where the ointment was until he passed the training room. He walked back and looked inside seeing Keith training.

The way Keith was moving, it was beautiful to Lance. Keith's hips swinging back and forward as he moved. He thought to himself if Keith had ever danced in his life because his hips were moving pretty good. He caught himself staring at Keith for awhile and was hoping Keith didn't see him. Yet again, he does want to be notice by Keith. Why? Is he into Keith?

He saw Keith look at him, he could feel a blush across his cheeks. He looked away quickly before blushing. He looked back and saw Keith walking his way. He cussed in his mind. Keith opened the door and asked Lance, "Are you going to train?" Lance gulped quietly and said, "No.." Keith raised an eyebrow and for some weird reason it made Lance think it was sexy. Was Lance being turned on?

Keith seemed to feel awkward just standing here so he asked, "Wanna join me..?" He sounded awkward  and confused by asking that. Lance quickly answered without thinking, "Sure!" Lance cussed in his mind again. The two, clueless, Paladins entered the training room. Keith could feel himself getting sweaty and hot.

He looked at Lance and asked, "You don't mind me taking off my shirt..do you?" Lance blushed a bit but looked away muttering that he wouldn't mind. Keith nodded and took off his sweater then shirt. He placed them on the floor toward the wall. He noticed Lance was wearing a t-shirts and sweats.

He looked away before things got weird toward the two. He asked Lance, "Aren't you gonna train?" Lance shook his head and said, "Oh...um...right." Keith said, "You can train with me..I mean like fighting." Lance looked at Keith and asked, "As in fist or weapon..?" Keith said, "Fist." Lance nodded and said, "Alright."

The two got in a fighting position, Keith counted to 3. After 3, they started to fight. Lance tried to punch Keith but missed. Keith punched Lance in the stomach and slide kicked him down. Lance landed on his back and groaned in pain. Keith got in top of Lance and pinned him down. Lance glared at Keith and rolled them to the side. Lance pinned Keith down this time, Lance made sure to have a good grip.

Lance noticed this looked weird especially having Keith shirtless. His leg was between Keith's legs and almost touching Keith's crotch. He let go and said, "Sorry.." He tried to stand up but he felt Keith grab his collar shirt. He got pulled closer to Keith and their lips smashed together. Lance muffled but then melted into the kiss. He kissed back and was surprised he was into this.

The two parted away and looked into each other's eyes. They both blushed and looked away awkwardly. Keith said, "Sorry." Lance sat up then stood up saying, "Same...sorry." Keith got up and grabbed his stuff. He said before walking out, "I'll just leave you alone." Lance heard the disappointment in Keith's voice. Lance frowned as he was looking down at the floor. Should he run after Keith?

________________________
Hoped you enjoyed! Someone helped me a bit in the book! Thanks to them! Anyways, stay tun to the next chapter!