Chapter 2

Keith was in his room talking to Shiro, the closes paladin to him. He was pacing back and forward in his room. Shiro sighed and said, "Calm down Keith." Keith stopped in his tracks and looks at Shiro. He whispered yelled at Shiro, "Calm down!? How!?" Keith was gay but he didn't know how to come out to the other Paladins. The only person who knows was Shiro. Being gay wasn't the problem, the problem is WHO he is gay for.

We all know who it is, obviously it was Lance. He didn't like the idea of having a crush on the blue boy. Keith has liked other men before in space. That one alien guy named, Rolo, he checked him out but it wasn't gonna happen. He tried to give hints to Lance that he was into him but Lance never noticed.

Keith went back pacing in his room back and forward. Shiro sighed and told Keith, " I don't know how to help you Keith." Shiro wasn't good at advice about love, he was trying his best to help Keith. Keith sighed as well, he replied back, "Right." Keith wanted to tell Lance how he felt but it wasn't easy.

Shiro said, "Try to get to know him more so he can slowly know you more and maybe you guys can hit it off..? Didn't you just say you guys had fun together in the kitchen?" Keith nodded and rubbed his arm as he stopped in his tracks. Shiro added, "Then it shouldn't be that hard to get to know him and talk."

Keith looked at Shiro, he was right. He did have fun with Lance, Lance didn't even try to fight Keith in the kitchen today nor argue with him. Keith glanced at Shiro, he sighed. He said to Shiro, "You're right...but it's gonna be awkward if I want to randomly talk to him after years or months." Shiro sighed as well and said, "Well...you just got to take a risk and get to know him."

After that, Shiro left Keith's room and was left alone with his thoughts. He did want to talk to Lance but it's awkward for him. He flopped on his bed and sighed frustrated. He pinched the bridge of his nose annoyed then sat up rubbing his temples. He just had to think of a way to talk to Lance. He then got up, he was gonna go to the training room to clear his mind off all this Lance stuff.

Keith got out of his room and walked to the training room. He entered the training room and started the training mode. This should clear his mind off for now until he was done and ready to talk to Lance.

____________________________________

Hope you enjoyed! Next chapter is going to be coming out soon!

Follow me! Comment down! Library this! Bye!