Chapter 6

Keith and Lance were cuddling together in bed, Keith having his head on Lance's chest. Lance was resting his face on Keith's head. The two had been dating for about a week, the team knows about their relationship. Pidge just kept shouting that her ship had sailed which left the two Alteans and Keith confused, Lance laughing, Shiro facepalming himself, and Hunk ignoring her as he just smiled. Shiro was just glad he didn't have to hear Keith complaining about how 'perfect' and 'annoying' Lance was. The two alteans accepted the two boys not questioning it since they agreed love was love. Hunk was giving the two boys a huge hug as he was confessing how much Lance talked about Keith. 

 Everything seemed to be perfect for the two, they were happy. They were just quietly minding their own business until there was a knock at their door. Yes, they shared a room now, they decided it would be Lance's since his room was cozier than Keith's old room.  Lance has asked, "Whose there?" The person had answered, "It's me...Allura! The rest of the team are heading to the space mall since rumor says they changed the security guard. If you wish to come then meet us at the hangar." It was quiet now. Keith looked up at Lance asking, "Should we go?" Lance thought for a bit before answering, "Why not? I doubt Coran will make us dress like space pirates again..it also sounds like a hangout than a mission." 

 Keith nodded, "Alright...I trust you on this." So the two boys got dressed into their causal clothing before heading off to the hangar to meet up with the rest of the team. They were greeted by Pidge saying, "If it isn't Klance." Keith still didn't understand the name, why connect their names. Sure Lance had explained how a ship name works, but you know Keith, doesn't quite get everything well. Lance just smiled, "Nice to see you too Pidgeon." They all waited until Allura and Coran arrived saying they had arrived at the space mall. When they got the okay to get out of the ship, they entered the mall. Everything seemed to be remodeled a bit the last time they came. There was now a sign at the fountain to not penny dive. Lance and Pidge just chuckled nervously as they saw that. 

 Allura and Coran handed them each a coin bag before taking off their separate ways. Hunk teamed up with Pidge this time, Keith went with Shiro because Shiro was complaining about not having any time with Keith anymore. That just left Lance by himself, I don't think the team thought very well. Lance was minding his own business as he windows shopped a bit. He was at a shoe store and examined them all. He bout a pair of lightening up high top shoes. He walked out of the store with a smile. 

 That's when he saw a particular store catch his eye. It was a dark violet store on the other side of the upstairs of the mall. He glanced around, no one seemed to be acknowledging the store. His curiosity got the better of him and he went towards the direction of the store. When he was now standing in front of it, he glanced up to see the sign of the store is in a type of alien language. He looked back at the entrance to see if being covered by black curtains. Maybe everyone thought it was closed because it was just quiet inside. He took a deep breath and entered it. He could barely see anything, it was dark and the only thing that was lighting up the place was dark colors. He walked a bit deeper into the store for his eyes to adjust to the darkness. 

 When his eyes started to adjust, that's when they decided to widen a bit. What kind of store is this?! He was directly looking at a row of types of dildos. Lance could feel his face heating up, if he had taken one more step, he would smack right into them. Lance backed up a bit. He had no idea there was someone behind him until they spoke up asking, "Are you hear for yourself or your mate?" That made Lance jolt up, he screamed a bit. He relaxed when he saw a female who was two inches smaller than him. The female asked, "Yes or no?" Lance cleared his throat and asked nervously, "Excuse me..?" The female sighed, "If you don't want to buy anything then just leave." The female had gone to where the cash register was at. Lance had followed after her saying, "Actually I was just curious about the place..." The female finally looked at Lance and her eyes widen a bit, "Y-you're the blue paladin..of Voltron..!" 

 Lance smiled softly and nodded, "Yup that's me...Lance McClain." The female looked around the desk and ended up placing a dildo that stuck to the desk. Must be the dildos that stick to the wall. Lance just stared at it as it was moving side to side a bit. She slammed a sharpie on the desk next to it which got Lance out of his hypnosis. She had asked him for an autograph. Lance tried his best to not cringe but agreed. He hesitantly grabbed the dildo and sharpie, he signed it quickly before setting it back down. 

 The female had smiled and thanked him, she put the items away. "So what caught your attention here?" Lance replied, "Just how you were covering the entrance with curtains and the color." The female nodded, "Alright...by the way...my name is Amethyst." Lance smiled softly, "Nice to meet you Amethyst. Also question." Amethyst nodded, "Ask away." Lance nods back, "What did you mean by mates earlier?" Amethyst said, "Oh that...I just said that to mean a partner or if you were dating any type of race that mates." Lance nodded, "Oh okay." Amethyst smiled, "Yeah...Do you have a partner?" Lance nodded, "Yeah...but I don't know if they would be interested in this kind of stuff." 

 Amethyst smirked a bit, "Everyone has a kink at some point. I say you should get a vibrator to just spice things up if you want." Lance nodded and was blushing a bit at the thought of Keith having a--Okay Lance was officially a pervert now. Lance spoke up after clearing his throat, "Um...I'll get one then...show me the best kind you have." Amethyst smiled and nodded. She disappeared behind her desk before coming back up a minute later. She placed a small box on the desk and said, "This one is shaped like a spring...it also comes with a remote for you to control it. It has numbers to show you what settings 1 to 10, 10 being the highest." 

 Lance nodded and bit his lip. Was he going to buy this for real? 

 Whelp he was already holding a bag which had the item inside, wow Lance. He was officially a pervert. He just hoped Keith won't be mad at him and somewhat enjoy it. He hoped! It was time to meet up with the team, they meet each other by the entrance. He arrived at the same time with Pidge and Hunk. Hunk seemed to be carrying food while Pidge was holding bags of new video games. Keith had gone over to Lance and kissed him on the lips. Lance smiled softly at his small boyfriend. Keith noticed the two bags asking what he had bought. 

 Lance had told him about the new shoes. Keith asked, "And the other bag?" Lance smirked a bit, "You'll find out later..." Keith raised an eyebrow, he always gets nervous by Lance's smirk. That handsome smirk of his, maybe it's a gift. Keith just nodded, "Alright." The team made their way to the castle to continue their journey. 

// Next chapter will be smut! Promise! 

// Sorry for taking so long to update the book, no ideas had come to me until I read some kinky Klance fanfics. So I think it's time to do some kinky things in this book. 

// Thank you as well for the 21k readers! That's insane! I didn't think anyone was going to read this book or how many people! Thank you so much! I will try my best to update. I just went back to school and started K-pop dance practice as well. So if I don't have any homework on the weekend, I will update it! Stay tuned! Have a blessed day, bye!