Chapter 4

Keith felt like an idiot for kissing Lance like that, obviously Lance didn't like him. He felt like crying but screaming at the same time. He felt someone's hand on his wrist, he turned around. He saw Lance with a concern face, Keith frowned. He looked away from Lance's beautiful eyes. He didn't want to make a fool of himself again. He pulled his wrist back and kept walking like nothing happened right now.

Lance yelled Keith's name and chased after him. Keith kept walking faster until he was forced to run. He felt his eyes heating, he shook his head. No! He was not going to cry! This is ridiculous! He ran to Red, he entered him then flew off. Lance was to late, Keith had took off. He heard footsteps come his direction. It was Shiro and Coran, Shiro looks at Lance concern.

Shiro asked, "Who was that!?" He looked around the room quickly and sighed. Coran said, "It seems it was Keith." Shiro said sarcastically, "Yeah..thanks for the heads up Coran." Coran nodded and not realizing the sarcasm in Shiro's voice. Shiro sighed and looks at Lance asking, "What happened?" Lance didn't want to tell Shiro the truth so he lied saying, "I don't know! I heard something over here and came to investigate!"

Shiro nodded and said, "I'll go after him." Lance stopped Shiro in his tracks, "No! I will!" Shiro and Coran raised an eyebrow confused and a bit shock. Shiro asked, "Okay...why?" Lance hesitated but said, "Well...I want to start a new friendship with him and be there for him like a true teammate." Shiro nodded and Coran exclaimed, "That's a splendid idea!" Shiro and Coran left the room and Lance sighed.

Lance got in Blue and left the castle looking for Keith. He searched the planets but couldn't find Keith. Lance started to get nervous and worried about Keith. He kept thinking that Keith got kidnapped by the Galra or got hurt. Lance got scared that he thought Keith might be dead. Where was he?

Keith had landed on a blue, pink, and purple planet. He got out of Red and took off his helmet that said he could breath. He took a deep breath and exhaled. He looked around and started to think about Lance. The colors reminded him of him bisexual colors. He groaned and threw his helmet at the ground. He wanted to get away from Lance, not think about him more!

Keith started to take a walk to calm himself down. He walks and takes his armor off. He started to run and took off his jacket and let it fall. He smiled a bit and relaxes. He took off his shoes and socks. He could feel his feet sinking into the purplish sand. He could hear a song in his head called, Raise Your Glass. He smiled and sings it a bit. He stops running and dances his feelings out. He laughed and was smiling as he acted like a child. He looked behind him and eyes widen.

Lance was standing there, he arrived here minutes ago. He was shocked at Keith's behavior but smiled. Keith was blushing embarrassed but he felt Lance's arms wrap around him. Lance said, "I thought something bad happened to you." He hugged Lance back and closed his eyes. They let go but Lance placed his hands on Keith's neck. He pulled Keith into a kiss.

Keith's eyes widen but kissed back, he placed his hands on Lance's neck too. Lance parts away smiling, Keith was blushing. Lance steps back and took off his shoes then socks. Keith smiled at Lance's actions. Lance grabbed Keith's hands and dances with him. He twirled Keith, Keith laughed.

They were laughing and having a good time. Lance and Keith then chase each other. Lance smiles and laughs, Keith blushing. Keith was in love with this goofball now. Lance was in love with this cutie pie now. They met each other and hold their hands. They touch each other's foreheads and smile. Lance chuckled and Keith smiling.

Lance looked into Keith's eyes and said, "I love you." Keith blushes and smiles, "I love you too." They share a passionate kiss with each other and they parted away smiling. They finally achieve something, love. They were in love now and that's what matter.

_______________________________
Hey! Hope you enjoyed! Might do smut next chapter but for now, so cuteness with Klance!
Check out my other books! Follow me too! Feel free to comment!
Check out my new book called, Dangerous Love.
Thank you! Bye!