Chapter 7

Keith still had no idea what Lance had bought back in the space mall, he was keeping that a secret still. It's been a couple of hours and the team was talking in the lounge room. Once dinner was coming around that's when Lance decided to pull Keith to their room. Keith was sat down on their bed and asked, "Is this about what you got from the space mall?" Lance nodded and tried his best not to smirk. He went to get the bag from the other side of the room. He came over to Keith with a small box. Keith raised an eyebrow and until he got flustered seeing what the picture was on the box.

Lance had loved seeing Keith's reaction and said, "I wanted you to have this inside ass during dinner to see how long you can last." Keith was flustered and shook his head, "This wasn't what I was expecting..but I'm not." Lance pouted, "Aw come on Keith. Please?" Keith crosses his arms, "You're really gonna beg?" Lance sighed and pinned Keith down on the bed in one swift move. Keith was blushing crazy as he looked up at Lance. Lance had his eyebrows furrowed and checking Keith out, "If you're not gonna wear it for me..then you might as well be punished.." Keith felt his eyes widen, "Y-you wouldn't do something like that.." Lance smirked at him and whispered next to his ear, "Try me~." Keith felt shivers down his spine and let out a soft moan. He nodded, "O-okay..I'll wear it."

Lance smirked and released Keith as he got up, "That's what I like to hear." He smiled at him and got the vibrator out. Keith was blushing from seeing the shape of it. Lance snapped his fingers, "Alright. Get ready." Keith hesitated before turning around and pulling his pants & boxers down to his thighs. Lance lubricated his fingers before sticking them inside of Keith. Keith threw his head back and let out a small yelp. He put his head down and shook a bit from the pain. Lance was stretching Keith out really good, Lance enjoyed watching Keith getting aroused a bit from him being fingered. He finished and lubed the vibrator, he warned Keith before pushing it in. Just enough for him to be able to put out easily.

Keith moaned loud from the feeling of something, like not a dick, inside of him. He panted slightly, it was a bit small but just the shape of it. Lance gave a good slap on Keith's ass, "Alright there." Keith pulled his pants and boxers up, "It feels weird.." Lance nodded, "I'm sure it does baby." He grabbed the remote, "I'm gonna test it out." Keith was gonna protest but it was too late, he was gripping the sheet as he felt the inside of his ass vibrate. It was making every muscle inside felt so good. He moaned at the feeling. Lance smirked as he saw it was working and seeing Keith's reaction with it.

Keith felt himself tighten around the vibrator as he moans softly. He felt the vibrator stop but the feeling of tingling had still continued. He turned to see Lance having a huge ass grin on his face. That pissed him off but he wouldn't admit that this was hot. It was new and Keith was enjoying it. Lance smiled at Keith, "Alright! Dinner is in a few minutes! Let's go meet up!" Keith nodded slightly and got up, he walked with Lance towards the dining room. Once they entered, they saw Allura and Shiro setting the table up while Hunk was cooling down the food.

Keith had helped Allura and Shiro at setting the table since it was a pretty big table. Lance was told to get Pidge along with Coran which he did. He came back with the two after two minutes, he saw everyone was serving themselves and seated. Lance served himself and took his seat, he flashed a smirk at Keith which Keith almost choked. He coughed a bit and Shiro looked at him, "Be careful Keith..Chew your food properly. You're not 5." Keith glared at Shiro before saying, "Yeah...okay." He was nos glaring at Lance who secretly flashed the small remote. Keith froze a bit and tried to be on his best behavior. He was eating quietly.

Keith seemed to have a peaceful meal before he felt the inside of him vibrator. He gripped his fork and shook a bit. He was biting down his lip to hold in a moan. It wasn't helping the fact that he was seating down as the vibrator pushed more deep into him as it was close to his prostate. Pidge noticed Keith was shaking and asked, "You alright Keith? You're shaking.." Keith nodded, "Y-yeah..I just got the quick chills.." Pidge nodded a bit in disbelief, "Okayyy...whatever you say." She had went back to eating. Keith did his best to eat his food, perhaps if he shoves food in his mouth he wouldn't moan.