Chapter 1

POV ~ MARTINA
I hear Jorge coming inside, as I don't move. "Hey precious" I hear as I turn my head around. I see Jorge standing there, totally sweaty.

"What did you do? Take a shower hun" He laughs and walks to me. He sees Sophia laying in my arms, sleeping. He gives a kiss on my head, and than a soft kiss on hers. Our little girl stays asleep, as Jorge walks upstairs to take a shower.

Sophia is almost 1 already, but she sleeps a lot. On the other side she doesn't wake up in the nights anymore so we can have a good night of sleep.

I slowly stand up, still holding Sophia in my arms. I carefully walk upstairs and place her in her crib. I slowly walk into our bedroom, and get my clothes off. I slide into the bathroom and slowly open the shower curtain.

"Hey handsome" I whisper as Jorge immediatly turns around. He grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him under the shower.

"Where is Sophia?" He whispers in my ear after some time.

"Sleeping" I respond and kiss his lips afterwards. His naked body presses tight against mine, no water gets inbetween. My hands travel over his muscled chest.

"I love you more than you can imagine" He whispers in a low voice, making me have shivers all over my body. His wet lips press tight against mine. His hands travel all over my body, while not breaking the kiss.

I seperate from the kiss and look deeply into his eyes. "I never thought my life would have this change" I say as he presses my body against mine. "I was just a normal girl, and now I'm suddenly the girlfriend of the one and only Jorge Blanco" He chuckles and presses his lips on my wet hair.

"Weird how you life can change right? For me I never thought I would fall in love again, certainly not with a fan. But I'm happy I fell for you, you are everything I need and more." A smile forms on my lips. I slowly leave his arms and kiss him once more.

"I'm going to dress up" I leave the shower, and let Jorge behind. I dry myself with the soft towel.

I walk into the bedroom and grab Jorge's shirt. Suddenly I hear the shower being turned off.

After some time Jorge slowly walks out of the bathroom and sees me in only his shirt.

"You look... sexy" He finishes and smirks at me. He stands there in his shirt and joggers.

"You look rather charming too" I giggle as he just smirks.

"Would you mind if I came closer?" His eyes look into mine.

"No" I say, shivers all over my body.

I want his lips.

He slowly walks closer and places his arm around my waist. My eyes stare at his lips, as a smirk grows there.

"I know you want to kiss me, just do it" With those words I can't wait any longer. I press my lips fully on his as my tongue immediatly slides in his mouth. A few moans come from Jorge.
After some time I release from the kiss and walk out of the room, leaving him. I carefully walk into Sophia's room, looking if she's still asleep.

Her eyes are still closed and soft breaths leave her mouth. I walk closer and give her a soft kiss on her head. I feel a soft hand on my back.

Jorge. He strokes my back softly and also gives Sophia a kiss. "Our little girl" He says softly as I nod.

I grab Jorge's hand as we walk out of Sophia's room. I take him to our bedroom and slide under the cover. His warm body lays down next to me and holds me close.

I see him smile loveable to me. I peck his nose and giggle a bit. "Let's sleep" I whisper as he nods tiredly.

I turn around and lay with my back against Jorge's stomach. His warm arms form firmly around my waist, making me smile. I slowly close my eyes and fall asleep in his warm arms.
-

I open my eyes and suprisingly enough I don't feel Jorge's arms around. I turn around but don't see him there either. I climb out of the bed and walk to Sophia's room.

Sophia is asleep, but Jorge isn't there either. I walk downstairs and see him staring worriedly at a paper in his hands. I walk closer and place my arms around his neck from the back.

As he feels my presence he immediatly hides the paper.

"What were you looking at?" He nervously turn around.

"Nothing" He responds quickly and nervous.

"Tell me what's wrong Jorge, you can't lie to me" He sighs deeply and stands up.

He looks at me and places his hands on my shoulders. "It's the bill of the last few months, and it's high. We bought so much baby stuff and important things, that we are not able to pay all of it" He explains as my eyes widen.

"What are we going to do about it? I can't go working, I never finished the Studio because of everything that has happened!" I shout helplessly.

"There is only one option" I look at him in confusion. "I need to get back to singing" I pull him in a hug.

"You're right, than you will make lots of money" I say as he nods slowly and we release from the hug.

"I should call my old manager and ask for a fresh start" I nod as he walks out of the living room, into the kitchen.

I hear the sound of Sophia crying. I immediatly walk upstairs and to her room.

"Hey sweetie, you are awake already?" I walk closer to her and lift her in my arms. She immediatly stops crying as she feels my arms around her body. She looks at me admiring.

"Mama" The words leave her small mouth as a bright smile forms on my face.

"Yes! That's me sweety, I'm your mama" A smile appears on Sophia's face as well. "Jorge!" I scream, hoping that he already finished his phone conversation.

I hear Jorge's footsteps on the stairs and then he opens the door. "What's wrong precious?" He sees me holding Sophia.

"She just called me mama" I shed a few tears of happiness away. I see Jorge's smile grow wide as he kisses my forehead. I place Sophia in his arms, as she now looks at Jorge just like she looked at me.

"How did the phone call go?" I ask him, while he still holds Sophia.

"It went fine, tomorrow we decided to meet up. He told me that all the fans are very sad, and they are dying for me to come back" I press my lips onto each other and push a smile.

"Yeah, they need you" He notices that I don't want him to go as he places Sophia back in her crib.

"Don't be sad precious, I will be with you. I'm not leaving you, always remember that" He pulls me into a tight hug as some sobs leave my mouth.

"I know, and you really need to get back. I'm not the only one who needs you" I say softly in his neck. He releases from the hug and looks in my eyes.

"But you are the most important one" His words make me feel warm from the inside.

"Let's eat, you make breakfast, I'll get Sophia" He nods and walks out of the door. I lift Sophia again in my arms.

A smile is formed on her tiny face and a few giggles leave her mouth.

"Today you can see aunt Lodo and aunt Cande again"  I say to Sophia who just keeps smiling.

I walk downstairs and see a delicious breakfast on the table. I put Sophia in her baby chair and sit down next to her. I start feeding Sophia and eating myself as well.

<I'm back! And here a sequel of my last book "The Fan" I hope you will like it!>
<Manon💮>