Chapter 10

MARTINA ~ POV
I hear Jorge coming downstairs while I am playing with Sophia. His face looks tired and worried.

"Hey handsome, what's wrong?" I ask while standing up and slowly walking to him, leaving Sophia playing.

"Nothing, just a bit tired." He says while kissing my head. "Ruggero is coming over tonight, we have some things to discuss. Is that okay?" He asks as I smile.

"Yeah of course, I will ask Cande.if she can come too. Than we can play with Sophia. I am really going to miss her when I'm on tour" I say as he pouts.

"Aren't you going to miss me" He says while fake crying as I giggle.

"Of course I will miss you too handsome" I say and kiss his lips.

"Mommy, daddy look what I made!" Sophia says happily as Jorge and I turn to her. She points at her tower of blocks while smiling.

"It's beautiful sweety" Jorge says and sits next to her on the ground.

He starts playing with her as a bright smile forms on my face. This is what I always wanted, a happy family.

I sit next to them as the three of us play with the blocks while laughing and talking.

Suddenly the door opens as a wet Ruggero and Cande come in. "I brought Cande as well" I stand up while laughing.

"It's raining like a waterfall man" Ruggero adds making Jorge laugh as well. I close the door while letting Rugge and Cande in.

"Well, you two go discuss your things upstairs. We'll play with Sophia here" They both chucklr and walk upstairs.

"No Candita, you're wet" I say as Cande tries to hug me.

She laughs and puts off ger jacket. We sit down on the couch while Sophia still plays with the blocks.

"Do you know why Jorge and Ruggero are being so weird? Jorge was definetely lying when he told me nothing was going on" Cande's face turns confused.

"I mean, Jorge has been acting really weird since today. He looks tired and worried, I don't know what's going on but I think Ruggero does know" I says as she presses her lips onto each other.

"Should I ask him?" Cande asks as I shake my head.

"No, he probably won't tell you. We have to find out ourselves. Can you play with Sophia?" I ask while standing up and walking to the stairs.

"What are you going to do Tinita?" Cande asks while sitting on the ground next to Sophia.

"Finding out" I say and hear her sigh worriedly. I ignore it and walk upstairs to my and Jorge's room.

I press my ear softly against the door. "And I don't know what to do man. Stephie really went tk far this time, I can't marry her" My face turns confused.

Why are they talking about Stephie?

I can't hold mysel back and storm inside the room. "Why the hell are you talking about Stephie!?" I say immediatly.

Jorge looks shocked at me. "T-Tini? Why did you- how" He starts but trembles over his words.

"I'll explain later, but you better explain this right now" I say angrily while looking at him.

I see him looking at Ruggero who nods to him. Ruggero stands up and leaves the room. I look at Jorge who signs to come and sit on his lap.

I sit on his lap as he wraps his arms around me, making me lay in his chest. "Tell me Jorge" I demand as he sighs.

"Okay, but promise me that you won't freak out" He says as I nod.

"I promise" He smiles softly.

"Well, yesterday, when you were in the studio, Stephie came here. She was the one who made you scared that night. She told me that I have to marry her otherwise she would hurt you. I didn't give in of course because I love you and only you."

"So she finally went away as I hoped she wouldn't come back. But two hours later I found a note in front of the door. It said that I should marru her quickly because this was just the beginning. I immediatly knew she hurted you so that's why I was at the studio."

"She was the one who rolled the balls to bruise your ankle. But I know that Stephie is capable of hurting you way worse, so that's why I don't know what to do. I told Ruggero so maybe he could help me, but he doesn't know either. I just don't want you to get hurt, but I will hurt you in whatever I choose to do." My eyes widen at his words.

I never knew she was that mean.

"No Jorge that's not true. You'll only hurt me if you marry her, you really can't do that. There has to be another way Jorge, you can't give her what she wants" He gives me a warms smile as I crawl closer into his body.

"I have an idea" He says as I look up at him.

"We need to get her in jail right?" I nod my head. "Then we need to mislead her. I am going to tell her that I am going to marry her, and then I'll go to her house to propose. On the moment that I almost proposed I'll hold her hands and then the cops come in."

"They need to take her away and make sure we'll never see her again" I smile and kiss his neck a few times.

"Great plan" I smile while curling up in his muscled body.

He suddenly stands up, leaving me alone on the bed. "What are you doing?" I ask worried, hoping he is not going to Stephie.

"There is something I wanted to do for a long time already." I looks confused but he just grabs my hand, making me stand on the opposite of him. He suddenly gets on one knee as my hand automatically goes in front of my mouth.

"Martina, I love you with all my heart. When I first met you, I never thought you would change my life like this. But I'm happy you did, and I wouldn't want it different in anyway. You are the light in my life and got me through my hardest times." Tears form in my eyes of happiness.

"I'll always protect you no matter what you do. I can't live without your hugs, kisses, smiles, and most importantly love. I never thought I would fall for a fan, but it's amazing. There are no words to describe my love for you."

"You showed me what it is to be a person with a happy life, without fame. You make me smile when no one in this world can. And you gave me the most amazing gift ever, a daughter. Everyday you make me the happiest boyfriend and father." He reaches for his pocket and grabs a beautiful small red box.

"Nothing in this world could ever thank you for my happiness. I love you with every single piece I have in my body, and I want to be with you forever. Martina Alejandra Stoessel Muzlera, will you please marry me?" He finishes and opens the box, showing a beautiful silver ring.

<Manon💮>