Chapter 20

POV ~ MARTINA
I've been playing with Sophia for more than 2 hours now. I missed her with every muscle in my body.

"I missed you so mwuch mommy" She says and jumps into my arms. I kiss her head and hold her close.

"I missed you too, a lot" I see Jorge's face through the hole of the door. I smile at him as he comes in.

Behind him I see Lodo and Cande following him. "Girls! What are you doing here?" I ask them, leaving Sophia to play alone.

"We are coming to play with Sophia!" They both squeel out as they immediately run to her and start playing. I laugh and place myself in Jorge's arms.

He smiles and holds me tight to his chest. We look at the three girls having fun on the ground.

"I need to go somewhere precious, you play with the girls" He kisses the top of my head as I leave his arms.

"I love you a lot" I tell him as he smiles to me.

"Me too" He whispers and leaves the room. My eyes follow his figure until I stop seeing him. I turn around and see three happy smiles look at my way.

"Play with us" Sophia asks me with her small voice. I look at her adorable face as I happily sit down next to them.

"Should we get something to drink?" I ask them softly as they all nod.

I take Sophia's hand as we stand up and walk to the kitchen. Cande and Lodo follow us as we grab some glasses. I fill all the glasses with some juice as Cande and Lodo bring them to the living room.

I walk back to the living room as well as I notice a note laying on the couch.
I pick up the note and open it.

this is for you only my precious.
get to the place where you made me the happiest..
x your handsome husband

I laugh slightly at the fact that he is calling himself handsome now. I feel myself blush lightly as I read his sweet words.

I immediately know the place as I crumble the paper and look at the three girls playing.

"I need to go" I quickly say and run up the stairs. I get in the room where Jorge asked me to marry him.

I see Ruggero sitting on a chair. "That was quick" He tells me while laughing slightly.

"Where is Jorge?" I ask him quickly, craving for a kiss from Jorge now.

"I can't tell you that, I can only say that you need to go to the place where you first met" He explains to me as my eyes widen.

"But that's half an hour driving!" I almost shout as Ruggero nods simply.

"Yeah, I'm sorry it's not my idea" He says, shrugging his shoulders.

"He is the cutest" I respond and run out of the room. I run downstairs past the girls who look at me confusing.

I run out of the door and almost jump into the car. I quickly start driving to the arena where we first met.

I run out of the car and then into the arena. Lots of people are standing in line, there is probably a concert.

Oh great, how can I come in now?

I push myself through the crowd of people until I reach the door of the meet & greet.

A guard is standing in front of the door as I feel all my hopes fall down.

"Can I please please get inside?" I beg the guard who keeps looking at me with a pokerface.

He surprisingly just opens the door as I widen my eyes. "Ehh... thank you?" I ask confusingly as I run inside the room.