Chapter 7

JORGE ~ POV
I walk downstairs and see Tini sitting on the couch. She has Sophia on her lap as they are watching something on TV. Her arms are wrapped around Sophia's small body who is resting softly on Tini's chest.

"Hey Tinita" I say as I walk into the living room.

"Hey" She says back, not taking her eyes off the TV.

"The show is tonight, do you maybe want to come with me backstage?" Her head immediatly shoots up.

"N-no, I c-can't" She stutters out nervously.

"Why not?" I ask confused while sitti.g next to her and Sophia.

"I need to take care of Sophia" She says quickly, looking at the TV again.

She is definetely lying.

"But Cande or Lodo can do that too. Please come with me Tinita" I beg as she shakes her head softly.

"No Jorge, I'm a bit tired and want to lay here with Sophia" She is hiding something from me.

I just shake it off and nod my head. "Okay, I'll go alone then. I'll see you after the show" I kiss her head and then Sophia's head as well.

I walk to the door and turn around one more time. Tini's eyes are fixed on the TV, and doesn't notice me anymore. I walk out of the door and get into my car.

I drive to the theatre and walk inside. I see Jacob sitting in my dressing room, waiting for me.

"Hey Jorge! How are you doing man? Did you get Tini back?" He asks while smiling and tapping my back.

"Well, not back, but friends for now." I say as he gives me a sad look.

"At least it's something." He says while giving me a smile. "But now you need to prepare for your show. The meet & greet is starting in 2 hours, so go get ready for it." I nod and give him a high five before he leaves my dressing room.

I grab my clothes for the meet & greet and put them on. It's a white shirt with a vest over it and normal blue jeans. I sit down on the couch and grab my phone.

I have to wait for some time, want to chat?

I type and send it to Tini. I wait for a few minutes but get no response back.
Weird, Tini always reacts quickly.

"Jorge! Time to practice!" I hear Jacob scream as I put my phone down and rush out of my dressing room.

I greet Jacob as we walk together to the stage. I see thousands of empty chairs in front of me, it always makes me shocked again.

"You can just start with the sound check" Jacob says as he gives me a microphone.

I hear the beat of my first song and start singing.

-

I sit in my dressing room again, playing with my phone a bit. Martina still didn't react on my messages which makes me worried.

The meet & greet starts in 10 minutes. "Jorge! Come, it's almost starting!" I hear Jacob scream as I stand up and walk to him. He is sitting in the room of meet & greet, waiting for me.

"Look!" He says as he opens the door for one second. I see lots of girls standing in line for the meet & greet. They all start screaming heavily, as Jacob quickly closes the door again.

I smile and sit down on the chair. "We're going to let the first one in in 3 minutes." I nod and make myself comforaltable on the chair.

After three minutes the first girl comes in. I hug her, talk to her, and sign her photo's.

After lots of pictures, girls, giggles and screams, Jacob suddenly stays outside the door for a longer time.

I hear him talking to someone, but I can't hear them. I want to stand up, but then the door opens.

Jacob moves aside as I see a girl stanidng. But not just a girl, Martina. I see her smile bright as I do the same.

Jacob leaves the room as we just stand there, looking at each other.

"Just like we met" I finally say, breaking the silence. She nods slowly and runs into my arms. I lift her up and hug her tight back.

"I want it to be like that Jorge, I don't want to fight. I want to love you like I do" I tell him while leaving some tears on his shoulder.

"You can precious" That word that meant way too much for me. "I love you too" He tells me as we release from the hug.

"So do you maybe want to get back together?" He asks nervously while scratching his neck.

I crash my lips tight onto his. An amazing feeling streams through my body.

His lips which clenge tight against mine. I feel the cravings and lust from the past 2 months dig into the kiss.

I release slowly from the kiss and look at him. "Of ourse handsome. But my turn is over, now the next fan is coming" I whisper and peck his lips one more time. I walk out of the door and smile. I see Cande waiting for me as I jump in her arms.

"And? You got him back?" She asks hopefull.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I repeat it over and over again. I leave her arms and smile bright.

"You deserve it Tinita, you deserve happiness more than anyone" She says as I chuckle a bit.

"Thanks Cande" I say while still laughing.

We walk into the theatre and sit down on our seats.

After a long time the lights turn off and the show starts. Cande and I are sitting close to the stage, so we can see Jorge clear.

"Hello Buenos Aires!" He screams and looks around the audience. I smile bright at the sight of Jorge's face and voice.

"Are you ready to sing along?" He screams as we all start squeeling.

All the fans are going wild, just like we do. I see Jorge's eyes searching around the audience. He finally spots mine and gives me a wide smile.

He blows me an air kiss and then starts singing. A bright blush forms on my cheecks. Cande and I sing along with all the songs as Jorge winks to me sometimes.

"Okay Buenos Aires! The last song is here already, and I want to make it special." He says through the microphone as suddenly everyone turns quiet.

"I've made a lot of mistakes in my life, mistakes that I can't turn back. Mistakes that I will have to live with forever. There are people who can't forgive me for what I ever did, but there are people who did forgive me.

There's one person in particular, that I never thought she would forgive me. I was an asshole and a jerk, I don't deserve such a kindhearted person like her. She is the light of my life, my heart, my friend, my everything. She forgave me while I broke her into a million pieces.

Now she is here, today is the day she forgave me for my mistakes. This morning we got back together, something I thought that never would happen again. But she is here with me, the one person who keeps me standing. Martina Stoessel!" He finishes as tears are rolling over my cheecks by now. All the fans start screaming from happiness.

He walks off the stage, to me. When he reaches me he looks deeply into my eyes. "You're unique precious, I love you" Tears don't stop falling from my eyes while a bright smile is formed on my lips.

"I love you too" I whisper as I feel his hand grab mine. With his other hands he wipes my tears away and then walks on the stage with me.

All the fans stay quiet as we stand still on the stage. The melody of the last song is heard as Jorge presses a microphone in my hands.

I look confused at Jorge who nods asuring. "Sing with me" I look at him nervously but he holds my hand tight.
I close my eyes and start singing the first verse of the song.

<Manon💮>