Chapter 12

JORGE ~ POV
I stand in front of the door of Stephie's house. My hands are shaking from the nerves, hoping that it will turn out good.

I push on the bell as she immediatly opens the door. "Hey future husband" She says while smirking, as I feel like throwing up.

"Finally made the right decision" She says while pulling me in the house. I almost close the door, but leave it just a bit open so the police can easily get in.

"Well, I don't know if it's the right decision, but it's kinda my only" I say as she smiles.

I then bend down on one knee, reaching with my hand for my pocket. "Dear Stephie, you're a great girl and that's why I want to ask you something" Stephie smiles brightly as I hold her hand.

"Do you want to go to jail?" I ask as she looks confused. I grab her hands and hold them so she can't get loose.

The police comes running in and grab her. "You're coming with us miss" They say as Stephie tries to struggle.

"This isn't over yet! I will ruin your life Blanco!" She screams before the police take her out of the house. I sigh from reliefment and walk to the hallway where two beautiful girls are waiting for me.

Martina with Sophia in her arms. "I'm so happy that you are going to marry me, and not her" Martina says while smiling brightly which makes Sophia smile as well.

-2 months later-

I place the groceries on the table as I see Martina playing with Sophia. I walk over to them as Sophia immediatly runs to me. She lifts her arms, a sign for me to hold her.

She is growing up so fast, almost 2 already. I hold her in my arms, tickling her. She starts laughing as Martina stands next to me.

She kisses my lips and then walks to the kitchen to check my shoppings.

I play some more with Sophia but finally place her on the ground. She immediatly runs to her blocks and starts playing with it again.

I slowly walk to the kitchen and wrap my arms around Martina's waist. I place a kiss in her neck, making her giggle. 

"Stop it handsome" She says as I just kiss her neck again. She giggles and turn around to face me.

I press our bodies against each other, no space left inbetween. "Just 2 days, than you'll finally be Martina Blanco" She nods happily.

"I can't wait" She says while kissing my nose. I still have my arms around her waist holding our bodies pressed to each other.

"Is everything settled for the wedding?" She asks while looking into my eyes.

"Yeah precious. Everyone is invited. My parents, your friends, my friends, my manager, my other family, your brother and we of course." She giggles at my words.

"Everything will be okay precious, don't worry. I have a suit and you probably also have a beautiful dress" She nods excitedly.

"Nothing in this world can ruin our wedding precious." She smiles and kisses my lips deeply.

I kiss her back, just moving over her lips with mine. We both back off and look at each other. I finally unwrap my arms from her waist, making her stand by herself now.

"I love you handsome"

"I love you way more precious" I respond and walk out of the kitchen.

-

I open my eyes and immediatly know what day it is. Today I'm going to marry the girl of my dreams.

I turn around in bed but Martina is alreadt gone. She would go to Cande and Ruggero's, so I don't see her dress before the wedding.