Kagami no Playlist ft. Inui's special

Once upon a time, in the Kingdom of Kuroko no basuke, there lived a guy named, Kagami Taiga.  He was so bored on night that he decided to take his smart phone, pressed the google play icon, and scrolled a bit, to check the latest app.

After a whole five minutes, the red head, saw a rather, weird looking green colored circle icon with the wifi sign in it.  It says, “Spotify” 

Being bored and all, he decided to press the green icon, and began reading the comments.

Comment number one: Very good app!

Comment number 2: I like it! It has so many songs!

And so on.  Intrigued by the good reviews it has, he decided to install the app itself.  Kagami is actually not a showy music lover, but heck, he was so bored that he decided to download the app.

“I hope this one’s not a waste of memory,” he said lazily while lying flat on his bed, with his phone facing him.

The Next Day

-

-

-

“-- Today, you’ll be splitting into two teams, the one who’ll win will have… hmmm,”  Rico said cutely

She’s imagining things again

Izuki elbowed Hyuuga, who seems to be agreeing to what he is saying.  “You don’t need to Rico,” Teppei said out of nowhere, making Rico act a little girly.

(silence)

-

-

She was about to say something when they heard something… a not so loud but loud enough (because it was coming from Kagami’s earphones) to disrupt the entire Seirin Gakuen.

“Eheeeeem” Rico coughs, to get Kagami’s attention, but it was all in vain.

(gulps)

Almost all of them gulped, but it seems like the red head is lost into his music world.  Even Kuroko started gave him a worried look.

Kiss me, k-k-kiss me

Infect me with your love and fill me with your poison, take me t-t-take me, wanna be a victim, ready for abduction, boy, oh you’re an alien, your touch so foreign, you’re supernatural, extra terres----

Anime thick marks started to form into Rico’s forehead.

“Ne Rico, atleast let it last till’ the chorus, I love this son—“  Hyuuga was gut off by Teppei’s larg palm, covering his mouth.

BAKAGAMI!

That’s the last straw, Rico do the only thing possible to get Kagami’s attention.  She pierced the earphones out of Kagami’s ears.

“Nani!?---“ he was about to respond, but then… he saw the serious and damn so intense look on Rico’s face. 

Kuroko gave him a disapproving look.

“So… how’s KATY?”  Rico ask, using her monstrous voice (the one she uses to Hyuga, when she wants something done)

“Katy?”  Then, it finally occurred to Kagami.  He blushed in shock.