Knb Reacts to Naruto's ending

NOTE:  SPOILER FREE :D

I've been a fan of Naruto ever since I was a kid, and I must say, the 14 year saga was nothing but tears and laughter al togehter.  I grew to love the characters and be inspired by them, I knew that we NARUTO fans, shed a tear when Jiaraiya died, when Minato and Kushina's story was told, when Itachi died, and when Sasuke realized the truth.  Naturo has been a part of our life so as a fan, allow me to give them a simple and random tribute :D  we are all thrilled and saddened and happy that the 14 years of Naruto saga has finally come to an end, but of course, some are not that happy because the KnB community has different reactions towards the topic.

First off, let us start with Akashi.

Me: what can you say about the ending of Naruto?

Akashi:  Sasuke should've been Hokage! (he said plainly with his brows arched)

Me: w-what? why?!  

Akashi:  Sasuke has the renegan!

(Aomine butts in)

Aomine:  Then the anime should've been called Sasuke not Naruto! (crossed his arms)

Me:  I must agree, but Aomine! it's not even your turn yet!

Akashi: tsse! I am always absolute! but Kishi sensei made me look like an idiot waiting for my OTP to be HOKAGE! damnit!

Aomine:  O-T-P?! are you speaking fangirl!? Oi, author chan! 

Me: I knew nothing about this! Anyway Aomine, what are your reaction towards the ending? 

Aomine:  completely unpredictable!  who names their child, SALAD AND BOLT?! I've read a meme in tumblr about Minato and Jiraiya texting and laughing about how ridiculous those names are!

Me:  You have a tumblr?! 

Kise:  you didn't even FOLLOW ME?! HOW DARE YOU!

Aomine(face palms himself): your tumblr is full of selfies!

Me:  you post selfies in your tumblr?!

Akashi:  predictable (moving his head back and fort)

Kise:  my fans would love to se me took a selfie!  (blushing)

(sighs)

Me:  alright, it's your turn... what can you say about the shipping?

Kise:  I LOVE IT! SIMPLY LOVE IT!

(Kuroko butts in)

Kuroko:  I simply cannot accept it, I ship SasuHina...

Me:  what the heck are you doing! STARTLING ME LIKE THAT! and yes I ship them too! (le cries)

Kuroko:  I am saddened, Kishi sensei...

Kise: Kuroko-ichi! don't be sad! Canon pairings are the bes--- (Rico slams her fan at Kise)

Rico: Yao---(covers her mouth and blushes)

Kagami:  what did you just say?  YOU'RE A YAOI SHIPPER?! 

Rico fades into darkness laughing maniacally

Me: why is everyone butting in every now and then?! Have you no manners?

Akashi: I HAVE ENOUGH TO FEED AN EMPIRE

Me (le sighs) : whatever, talk about pairing… Kagami who do you ship?

Kagami:  I-I don’t actually ship… I—I DON’T CARE! (Le blushes like a fangirl)

Takao (butts in-___-) : Ha! LIAR! You LIAR! We are a member on the same fandom! You’re a GaaxHina NaruxSaku Shipper! (points Midorima’s lucky item, who happens to be an arrow; at Kagami)

Midorima:  get away from my item!

Kuroko:  I expected more from you, Kamami.  (gives a disappointing look)

Akashi: canon is justice! Canon is for real!

Takao: Ha! Liar! You’re a crack shipper too!

Akashi:   do not interfere with my beliefs or you’ll be suffering the consequences.

Me:  Akashi! Takao! Stop! This interview thingy is not over yet -__-

Midorima:  To be honest, I don’t really care about the shipping, as long as Naruto gets to be Hokage.

Me:  Finally! A butt in that is totally not senseless.  However, how do you find the ending?

Midorima:  what ending?

Takao: You know, THE-ENDING

Kuroko:  Naruto’s Ending (he said plainly) 

Midorima looks kinda shocked.  He actually paled at the news.

Kise: Haven’t you..

Aomine(evil smirk):  Looks like someone’s about to get SPOOOOILED…

Akashi: SPARE HIM!

Murasakibara (butts in) Naruto became a maiubo and Sasuke ate his arm and legs and he had a son named Ramen.

Midorima(COVERING HIS EARS): I heard nothing, I heard nothing, I heard nothing 100x

Me: basically, that’s what happens if you’re not up to date on you manga, well, that’s it for today. Ja! :D