Kuroko no Prince Sama! Features: Fanservice Con (Knb X-over Uta no Prince)

A/N: this fic is dedicated to Natsumi12151 :) Arigatou for requesting.  I would also like to thank JanErickaPSales for helping me conceptualizing some scenes and questions, also to

Mai-chan803, arigatou fellow fangirls :D

NOTE: The following scenes are full of fangirl dialouge, those who are not acustomed on hearing them might have a breakdown.

Another NOTE:  Inspired by the SDCC (San Diego Comic Converntion (comic con) that occured a few days ago)

Description of terms (thesis like LOOOL)

RfanG--stands for RANDOM FANGIRL

hope you like it!

Me: Konichiwa mina!  Welcome to the 2014 Kuroko no Basuke, Uta no prince sama Panel, brought to you by Fan Service Con (Convention) Today, our guests will be answering one of the most asked questions like: "Who is the hottest? Most handsome? And Ovary worthy Characters?"  A lot have happened this past year, and we are all dying for the next installment of our favorite Anime (Fangirls squeals)  

--So now, we will be having two sets of guests, and as the title says, I assume that you fangirls already know who they are! To help us be enlightened on WHO deserves to be THE-Hottest, we can assure that he can literally help us because HE is Absolute, we all love him to the moment that he wielded a scissor right in front of Kagami’s face, please let me call------- -(lights suddenly turned off, the fan girls started to squeal in horror)

GUREN NO YUMIYA-BY LINKED HORIZON Started to play.

ME: o-okay, I think we have a wrong gues--- (Author chan/host chan) was cut off again, when a pull of fuchsia pink/reddish hair emerged from the curtains.

AKASHI: I am always right, (spotlight follows him) therefore, I am Absolute, (fangirls gulped) KNEEL, YOU MORTALS! HUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!

ME: Uhm, excuse me Akashi-kun?--

AKASHI: Silence! I'll KILL YOU! (snips) Introduce me already, I am having a hard time posing like this (Akashi poses like Shaider xD )

RfanG: AKASHIIIIIII!!!!! Daiski! <3 <3 Our kokoro beats for you!  

Another random fangirl:  I will definitely KNEEL FOR YOU!

(NOTE: rfanG stands for RANDOM FANGIRL/S, So I won't have to type the entire thing haha TOO lazy)

Me (face palms):  Okay, halt ladies! I know we all have our husbandos, but please stay calm. (coughs) I give you, the Edward scissor hands of Kuroko no Basuke! the Emperor, AKSHI SEIJUUROU!!