| SUGA / MIN YOONGI |

SUGA

⚫️ Angst

"Min Yoongi." You called for the fifth time but yet no response from your boyfriend. You furrow your brows in annoyance as you tap your foot excessively against the floor. You stare at the door wishing to burn in the depths of hell. This door has kept you away from your man so many times all you want to do is damn it to hell. However back to your boyfriend.

The first time he answered you with a hum but refused to acknowledge you since. It didn't matter how much you banged on his door or even yelled his name. He wouldn't answer. Then a thought pops up and you hesitate since your idea is to go inside of his studio. Even though you two have been dating for over two years Yoongi has made two things very clear.

One, would be to never wake him up unless it's very important.

And two, never go into his studio.

If anything the second rule was more important than the first. You put your hand one the knob but quickly take your hand off the door and walk quickly to the bedroom. You shaking your head the entire time, to anyone else it would look comical. To you, it was telling yourself no.

You are deathly afraid of Yoongi's temper when he's upset. He would never hit you, but his words cut deeper than any hit he could give you.  His words were always sharp, and cut throat. When he says the words, he says it with such sincerity. He sounds as if he's getting all the problems he can't stand about you off his chest

But what hurts most is the relief that washes over his face after saying it. As if he was bottling it up the whole time.

And Yoongi isn't exactly the comforting type after fights. Actually he isn't comforting at all. He would always sigh and leave the house for hours in the day and when he did come home he completely ignored you. It was always you having to speak and apologize to him in order to speak once again.

And doesn't help that you are oversensitive. No, everything can not make you cry easily. However when the people that you love hurt you on purpose- waterfalls are pouring from your eyes.

So instead you picked up the house phone, and called his cell phone. It's the next most effective way to reach him but usually he keeps his phone off so you can only hope for the best.

"What is it, Y/N?" He asks annoyed. You bit your lip, annoyance running high through your body.

"Dinner is ready and I was wondering when you were coming out." You say straightforward. You take the floor once again excessively and click your nails/nubs against the wood of the end table of your bedroom waiting his answer impatiently.

"I'll be out in five minutes... Is that it?" He asks quickly. In the background you could hear the clicking of keys. And you knew he was working on his music- still.

"Jagi.. You said that the last three times I've called you-" You say softly but get cut off by him.

"-Look, I'm busy right now. Just eat without me and I'll eat later. I gotta go." And without another word he hangs up. You look down at the phone baffled that he had the audacity to hang up on you and in such a disrespectful manner.

You click your tongue and hang up the phone back on the hook before going downstairs and sit in silence as you eat sadly. He's been doing this for over a month now. Well longer than that because he just finished his world tour and that took forever as it is.

'He's going to promote soon and he's barely giving me time.' You think upset. 'Aw that's right, he just came back from a world tour and about to entire another world tour.' You think bitterly.