| V / KIM TAEHYUNG |

V

Fluff / One Shot ❤️

"Ex.. Excuse me ma'am?" A small voice says in the silence of the plane.

Your nose scrunches up as you turn the other way, eyes still closed trying to continue to fall asleep. You didn't care if you are being rude, sleep is life.

"Ma'am? Please could you help me?" The same voice says, in the same desperate tone. You scowl with your eyes still closed. Sleep is so very important to you, and you always have had a hard time falling asleep.

But yet you continue to ignore the whispers and without looking, you place the mufflers -provided by the plane- on your ears and sigh in bliss once more. And you see complete darkness because of the face mask tou have on your face as well. The warmth from the vents tickles your skin, making you feel as comfortable as possible which takes you in a place so far away you completely forgot about anyone.

Until a pair of hands stares shaking you, causing you to not only gasp at the foreign feeling but also the blink rapidly at the sudden lightness from confusion.

You take off your mufflers and your sleep mask to curse however the person is out until you see their face only a few inches away, looking like a squished Gai from Naruto.

You open your mouth to scream but it looks like the guy knew you were about to do so because in the next few seconds his hand is wrapped around your mouth, muffling any sound that comes from your mouth.

You're hands automatically wraps around his large hard, which is pretty much suffocating you.

"Sh, sh. I know this is weird but I'm stuck- and everyone else is asleep or too far away and I just need help okay?" He says which was hard to understand since his face his squished.

You hesitantly nods and he moves his hand away slowly and you lean back as far as you can away from him.

"Just go get the flight attendant." You whisper harshly, glaring at the ugly man before you. "It's your damn fault for getting yourself into this situation." You say and the man frowns lowly and you can't help but love the baritone of his voice.

"Sadly, I have annoyed them to the point they are purposely avoiding me." The guy sighs and you scoff.

"Then get your buddy to help you." You say nodding to the mint hair man beside squished man and his eyes widen in terror.

"You'd think I'd risk my life trying to wake Yoongi for this? As if." The guys says as if that was the most ridiculous thing he has heard. "Could you please, please help me? I have spare money if that's what you are want." He says hopefully and you roll your eyes still can't believe he won't wake up his friend but can wake up a stranger instead.

"Can you honestly not move your head? Or is this a prank? I'm really tired and this whole ordeal seems unrealistic and completely bonkers." You mumble sleepily not even having the strength to keep the glare you had up, as you close your eyes, happy with the darkness.

"Ma'am." The man whines and you feel a soft finger tracing your jaw, and although usually you would be highly uncomfortable. You are ultimately tired and there is too many people around for him to cause harm to you. So his actions -surprisingly- does not faze you.

However he is annoying you to the point where hitting him seems like a better option than tell him to leave you alone.

Unfortunately you punched him without looking, don't blame yourself, you're tired.

"Ah!" Is all you hear in reply. It's soft though, which would have surprised you if you tried hitting him with a purpose and that's all the response you got but yet you feel nothing as you put your mufflers on and secure sleep mask on your head before drifting back into sleep.