| JIMIN |

JIMIN

Fluff / Oneshot ❤️

(I literally took this meme seriously. But I made him more spoiled than cold hearted because I suck with personalities.)

"Coffee?" Jimin asks looking at his script. His eyes roaming the words on the paper not glancing or even saying good morning. But it doesn't surprise you, he's been doing this for years since working together.

Without a word you place the coffee gently in his hands, and peck his cheek. It doesn't mean anything, it's just routine. He takes it silently, still reading over his own script that he wrote in silence. And you took the moment to stare at his face. After all, Jimin has always been easy on the eyes- too bad his personality is some shit.

But yet silently like everyday he would go over his script for the umpteenth time while drinking his coffee and you would stare at his face while doing it. That and you would be eating your breakfast since you always rush to get to his favorite coffee shop in time then try to get to work on time- so the only time you have to eat is when you arrived. And Jimin doesn't mind- well not now, at first he wouldn't let you eat, and instead took your food and ate it as 'punishment'. But he eventually let you eat as long as you got his coffee.

This has been you two's routine for years, and it would be weird if you both didn't do this. Jimin puts the coffee down before now taking his free hand out, and still silent you put one of the ball of doughnuts in your plastic cup into Jimin's hand.

Jimin tossed it in his mouth as he continues to read his lines before he brought his star actor over to recite lines he wanted that actor to say specifically for his movie.

After an hour of setting up and making sure the actors know what he wants specifically you all begin to finally film the scenes. Jimin barking orders and insults left and right.

You however pay no attention to what ever he says since it doesn't apply to you, and you are just used to his cold attitude. Instead you focus on the paperwork you know Jimin wouldn't do later that might get him in trouble. You didn't have to do it, and Jimin never asks you to, hell you doubt Jimin even knows you do this. But you don't mind it, you're bored and do anything to be productive when bored.

However after some time you had to stop to tap Jimin on the arm. He cocks his head slightly toward you to signal that he's listening, however he keeps his eyes on the scene playing live in front of him, drinking in every detail to make sure no mistakes will be made. And you place the packets of paper on his lap causing his head to snap down to the papers with a blank look.

"I need you to sign your name on the papers to be turned in." You say as an explanation. And Jimin just nods and starts to sign his signature on the papers not even bothering to read the content: it used to surprise you, the amount of faith he had in you to just sign his name without looking at what he was signing but whatever- less time consuming you guess.

Signing it quickly he places the packets of paper back into your lap, still without looking at you and you got up to turn the forms into his executive producer- his employer.

You made your way over to him in a bit of dread. You are a very down to earth, calm person and well the producer is loud, flashy, but he is very kind and gracious to people around him.

"Y/N baby! What's shakin', bacon?" He asks while wiggling his eyebrows causing you to smile at him at his silliness. With care you gave him the packets of work making his eyes light up as if the packets of work were Christmas presents. "I've been trying to have Jimin finish these for over a week now. Thanks hon, you always seem to keep that fool on track."