| RM / KIM NAMJOON |

RM

⚫️ Angst

You stare at Namjoon's back as he got ready for yet another 'business' date with the CEO of a very popular company that Namjoon says will enhance the boy's career. When really the CEO is only enhancing Namjoon's interest alone.

But yet you keep your mouth shut, just letting the tragic love affair play out until whenever you stop being a coward and face Namjoon about it. But don't think incorrectly, you are a very smart girl and know exactly what you're doing, knowing how much you are hurting yourself. But yet, you don't care.

Yes it's stupid, yes the betrayal hurts more than it did with your past relationships. But why don't you leave? It's simple, you love him. Even though you know he has lost his love for you, you just can't leave.

Namjoon turns to you fumbling with his tie as his brown eyes look over at you for help, clear anxiety in his eyes. And it pains you knowing that once upon a time he would only be like this for you, and you alone. But no, it's now for another woman, a woman that isn't you.

You get up putting a small smile on your face as you fix his tie as he smiles back at you. But not with love, not with his intimate smile of appreciation he would flash for only you. No it's much more friendly, no appeal in his smile at all, neither in his eyes.

You're just a friend at this point. Despite the official documents that pronounce you two husband and wife it's just a piece of paper now.

The feelings have left a long time ago.

It's something you have noticed. Even though it still hurts, it doesn't hurt as much as it used too. Which means finally after weeks and months of watching the love of your life cheat and play with your feelings, you are finally losing feelings. Which only gives you more confidence to leave this relationship. How ever not yet because you are still reminded of all the reasons why you are in this relationship anyways.

You are very foolish to be thinking of things you used to do with each other, the affection you two used to show each withered but yet you keep thinking about it as if Namjoon would magically start to show interest in you.

But it's too late, you were too late. You let it continue to the point there was no turning back. The CEO has Namjoon wrapped around their finger.

And you just watched.

And you did was watch, letting Namjoon take charge and you knew he began to get bored. His gestures weren't as big, the dates lessened, the affection vanished, and his love was gone. But the CEO, oh the CEO is demanding, refreshing, confident- just Namjoon's type.

Namjoon looks over at your quiet figure and stares at you for a few seconds, and you look back.

"What is it?" You question as your hands made it to your face subconsciously. "Is there something on my face?" You ask in confusion feeling around your face but finding it dry and crumb free.

But then you frown of thinking what he could possibly want- the only thing he ever wants from you nowadays is sex. Just sex. If his boss couldn't give it to him, you were his last option.

"Why do you stay?" He asks suddenly that it throws you off as you stare up into his eyes, the eyes that look down at you as just another human being. " How can I say it? When you're still so happy but so hurt. Whenever you're with me? How can I say it? I can't bear to tell you that my heart has already left. Oh how can I say what I want to?" He bursts out, surprising you.

"What are you talking about?" You mumble breaking the eye contact to look at the floor. "Why are you still here anyways? You're going to be late for your date." You say with a bitter taste on your tongue.