Chapter 1 Inheritance and Gringotts - Part 1 - Rewritten

Harry's life has been turned upside-down numerous times on his fifteen years of life.

It all started with his first encounter with Voldemort when he was just fifteen months old; he went from a happy home with loving, caring parents to living a life of neglect with his hateful relatives. When he turned eleven, his world changed again as he discovered that he was a Wizard; it has been the happiest day he could remember.

His life remained more or less stable for another year, but then in his third year, things changed once again as he found out that he had a godfather who was wanted by the Ministry of Magic for betraying Harry's Parents, the Potters and murdering thirteen people. He found sometime later that his godfather has been framed by Peter Pettigrew and indeed, Sirius Black was innocent.

For some time he thought his life would be better but then the Traitor, the rat, ran away from them and his godfather had to go into hiding again.

Instead of getting better, it just got worse, his fourth year bought pain and even more changed with the death of Cedric Diggory and the return of Voldemort.

The worse of all of it is... Sirius Black died some months ago in the Ministry; Harry was alone.

Some days after Sirius died, Harry killed Voldemort.

It's at that moment that they all abandoned Harry and even though Harry asked Dumbledore to save him, to take him away from the Dursley's, the man never did it. He told Harry that even though Voldemort is dead, his followers aren't, that they are out there for vengeance, so he has to stay with the Dursley's, safe, in the blood wards.

The Magical World isn't even trying to search for Harry, now that he saved them from Voldemort, they are even looking at him like if he was the next Dark Lord in the making, for the moment they're just rumors between them but what if in the future they send him to Azkaban without even a trial, as they did with his godfather?

What hurts him the most wasn't the rumors but his friends, after Sirius died and he defeated Voldemort, they stopped talking to him, all the letters Harry would send them would come back unopened, never receiving an answer.

He should have expected all of this; Harry has been naïve... after all, wasn't it strange that the Weasley's were screaming about muggles in the muggles world instead of using the magical one?

That they appeared from nowhere while Harry was searching a way to find the train because the giant forgot to tell him how to reach it?

And that when suddenly, Ron found his compartment and saw Harry, the first thing he asked was to see the scar, not about Harry himself...?

Harry did see the way Ron looked at him when he saw the money on Harry's hand, it was jealousy, greedy, but Harry decided to ignore it because the boy was the first friend he ever had.

Harry hates all of them.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Harry is currently sitting on his bed in his room on Privet Drive, in some minutes he will finally be sixteen years old, just one more year and he will be free from the Dursley's. He bites his lips, trying to stop himself from crying.

His godfather is dead; he feels broken, sad.

Normally people would say that Harry thinks it's all of his faults, but it isn't because if he thought that, it would mean Harry thinks it all everything happens around him, but he isn't some sort of hero of a history, he isn't, so he will not think that.

The idiots of the Order of the Phoenix told his uncle not to be hard with Harry, that he just lost his godfather, what they didn't know – or maybe they did – is that it will just make things worse. His uncle has stopped beating him after the third year because of Sirius, being scared of the 'murderer' that killed thirteen persons but... now that he is dead, Uncle Vernon can't be stopped.