Chapter Extra Trials

Chapter Extra

Trials

Both of the women looked at Dumbledore with eyes full of hate.

"This is all your fault!" exclaimed Poppy, "I told you that Harry was being abused... I showed you the evidence!" she pointed at Dumbledore with trembling fingers.

"Come on, my dear" started Dumbledore, his eyes twinkling at both women "Explain me, why are you so angry?"

"Do not mock me Dumbledore!" yelled Poppy "I always thought it was strange, each time I came to see you and talk about the abuse I would come back confused, not remembering why I wanted to see you!" her lips trembled, showing to Dumbledore a list with all the abuse Harry received.

Poppy has been doing some cleaning around her room when she found a strange paper protected with a spell, it was a note of herself writing about how many times she went to see Dumbledore, telling herself that each time she went to see the man she wouldn't remember going or she would let it for later.

The paper explained the different abuses Harry Potter had, and she started having the suspicion that she was being Obliviated.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Oh Headmaster!" she exclaimed in a horrified voice "It's horrible, Harry has an extensive list of injuries, I must insist you to call for the Aurors, his guardians must be arrested at once!"

Dumbledore smiled serenely ;

"I'm afraid I can't do that Mrs. Pomfrey" Dumbledore told her while raising his hand "I'm afraid I can't have anyone taking him away from the Dursley's, OBLIVIATE!"

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Poppy walked into the room and exclaimed;

"Headmaster, it's horrible, Harry Potter has an extensive list of injuries..." she didn't continue when she saw the strange look in the Headmaster's face.

"Yes, I'm aware Mrs. Pomfrey" he sighed "OBLIVIATE!"

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Headmaster, it's horrible!"

"Harry Potter?"

"Yes, how did you know?" she asked in surprise "He has an-"

"-extensive list of injuries? OBLIVIATE!"

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Headmaster, it's horrible!"

"OBLIVIATE!"

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Headmaster, it's horrible!"

"Of for Merlin's sake, again!?"

"Again?"

"OBLIVIATE!"

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Headmaster, it's horri-"

"OBLIVIATE!"

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Headmaster, it's-"

"Horrible? OBLIVIATE!"

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Before going to see Minerva, Poppy needed more profs, but yesterday, when she saw the news of Harry's suicide, she decided she needed to finish this! That's why both women were here, standing in front of Dumbledore with their wand up, pointing at him.