Chapter Six A new start

Come on Guys from Wattpad, you could let a comment behind !

Ten minutes have passed since the silver-haired masked man walked out the room and Harry was growing bored and annoyed, he didn't know what to do.

He tried to open the door by where the masked man walked out, maybe if he was lucky he didn't close behind him but as expected, it was well locked. He trotted toward the window, before he didn't pay attention, but from it, he can see where he is.

His eyes widened when he saw it, it was a giant city... or at least it seemed to be, he wasn't sure, but the buildings were completely original, the colors and their forms... he never saw something like this before. People were talking to each other, smiling and chuckling; children ran through the streets while laughing happily making him feel a 'pang' of jealousy, he blushed then scolded himself for being jealous of the happiness of another person, he should be happy for them, shouldn't he?

Harry shakes his head and continues looking out, trying to ignore the screams of joy, from where he was he could see four giant faces carved in the mountain, making him think about Mount Rushmore, those he was seeing seemed more realistic though.

Harry is curious about who are those people.

"Ah!" he exclaimed when he looked at the roofs, some people were jumping from roof to roof, and he looked at them in awe, his tail shifting in interest.

While he has been amusing himself with the view, he heard a 'click' and the door open behind him, he turned slowly, ears alert for a danger. He expected to see the silver-haired man, but instead, he saw a short old man with light skin, grey hair and a face full of wrinkles and sports of old age. He was wearing a hat and a Haori with a red, full-length kimono that is tied using a white sash.

When the man saw big green eyes looking at him, he smiled, holding his pipe in his hand.

Meanwhile, Harry could feel this person was way more powerful than him, his shoulders tensed and he took a step back, even if this person was old it didn't mean he can ignore him, look at Dumbledore, he was old, but he didn't stop being dangerous.

He sniffed the air toward the area of the man and scrunched his nose when the smell of cinders and smoke touched his nose, the old man chuckled when he saw Harry doing this.

He looked up when the man chuckled and scrutinized him; the face seems familiar... where did he see it?

"Konichiwa," the man said in a calm voice, moving toward the bed and sitting on it.

Harry blinked when the man just sat there then furrowed his eyebrows when he heard that word, this means... hello, right?

"Konichiwa" he mimicked.

When the man just looked at him, Harry strolled toward him until he stood in front of the elder, for a second he thought of Dumbledore but then he kicked that thought away, they weren't the same, he could feel this man was dangerous and maybe cunning, but it didn't seem to be the same than Dumbledore.

For the moment this man didn't think Harry to be a danger for him, so he will not hurt Harry.

The old man took the pipe to his mouth when he saw the shoulders of the toddler relaxing, standing in a calm position, he holds his hand up and Harry half-flinched before hiding it, he looked suspiciously at the hand, who started moving to his head making Harry growl at him, the hand stopped mid-air.

"I will not hurt you," he said in a soothing voice, and Harry blinked at him.

"I can't understand" he answered then licked his lip.