Chapter Seven A New Start - Part Two

Haru – he decided to call himself like this from now on – looked up with wide, surprised eyes to the strange woman holding his tiny body, she had long spiky untamed brown hair with vertical slit-like pupils, elongated canine teeth's like those of Haru and fang tattoo's on her cheeks as well as marking over her eyes, her lips were a dark shade of purple lipstick.

The woman grinned wolfishly down to him, and Haru couldn't help but be remembered to the smile of his godfather, both having the same dog-like laugh, his ears twitched in interest, she smelled like a mother too. He was opening his mouth to say something when a person coughed making look down while blushing, he felt stupid for becoming hysteric because of a reason like that one, he knew it was normal because he had his inheritance not a long time ago and he isn't any more an adolescent but a toddler, still, he didn't like the fact that he acted like an idiot.

"Inuzuka Tsume" declared Hiruzen, raising an eyebrow with amused eyes though there was a hint of worry for the small toddler.

Tsume scratched the back of her head and started barking like laugh;

"I'm sorry Hokage-sama!" she ask forgiveness to the Hokage "But when I saw him acting this way my maternal instincts acted and I acted on impulse... before I knew it, I was already here, holding him"

Hiruzen shook his head telling her it was okay but when he saw the way the child acted and calmed down, he told himself to remember this for future happenings. He turned around to look at the door, which was open and many people could be seen from here, he looked at the toddler from the corner of his eyes to see he was looking at the door with an indescribable face.

Haru turned to Hiruzen with furrowed eyebrows, his tiny face sending an accusing look to the Hokage, which makes the last raise an eyebrow, having expected the latter to get angry or something like this, like all toddlers act... well, nearly all, the Nara heir is an exception.

"Inoichi!" he steadily called without taking his eyes of the child.

A blonde haired man came into the room - it was the Yamanaka from before- he nodded his head to the Hokage in acquaintance;

"Hokage-sama... he is still a child, so I'm not sure this is a good idea" he told the Hokage his worries and the man sighed, looking at the boy before turning back to Inoichi.

"I think they are rather well developed for his age, it should be good" he assured the man.

Inoichi pursed his lips but then smiled an started walking Haru's way;

"Please, don't be scared" he told the Kitsune in a soothing way, knowing that Haru wouldn't understand what he was saying but he would calm down by his soothing voice, once this said, his hand moved to Haru's forehead with the intention of entering his mind, the last just looked at him without reacting.

Haru's eyes widened when he felt the walls around his mind being poked; he frowned disapprovingly up at Inoichi.

Meanwhile, when Inoichi tried to enter his mind, he was suddenly surrounded by mist, he decided to walk around but seconds later he was expulsed from it, he grunted in pain, taking back his hand and looking at Haru in surprise, who looked up at him smugly.

When the others saw him grunting in pain they took protective stances but seeing Inoichi wasn't taking out his weapon, they calmed down;

"What did happen?" asked Hiruzen while frowning, he saw how Inoichi moved his hand to Harry's forehead with the intention of using his technique without hurting the child when some seconds later, the man grunted in pain, holding his hand to himself.