zwei

go follow musicbird !!
___________________________________

soul mates? that's a big word, isn't it?

does that exist in the real world? in jongins world? jongin only had minseok as his closest friend. minseok was a certain person jongin met, no, not in a romantic way. jongin felt he could connect with him, more than anyone else.

this isn't a typical thing that happens out of the blue - you have to understand the meaning and purpose of the person. but will they forever be soulmates? it could change anytime. it could anybody else. like a sister, a teacher, your parents or whoever!

but it's all about who you've interacted with. maybe even a person you just met.

kyungsoo was a special person when jongin first met him. 2 years without really knowing each other, it scared jongin a bit. 'cause you know, you could see from his way of interacting with people that he wasn't the type to talk with anyone at all.
but somehow jongin couldn't get rid off him, he couldn't stop himself from thinking about him all day long.

kyungsoo was a beautiful creature, one who's beauty blinded jongin. how can something so unknown yet so distant be so beautiful? oh let's not forget his voice.

his soothing singing voice was the most flawless thing jongin ever heard. it made him feel safe and warm. it almost felt like home.

jongins father himself owned a music shop but when his father passed away, music and singing were the only thing that reminded him of kyungsoo.

he surely felt he belonged here.
________

hope y'all enjoyed this chapter -oh well :'))

sorry for the short chapter