sechs

SORRY FOR THIS CRINGEY CHAPTER LSKKZN
______________________________

jongin still didn't know what drew him to kyungsoo. after so many days, minutes and seconds that went by, jongin still found himself loving the elder everyday.
maybe it was the sound of his laugh, the way he talked with such a deep soothing voice, the curve of his smile.

the way you just wanna squish his check whenever he smiles or laughs, was enough for the tanned male to go crazy over him. for jongin, kyungsoo was like a magnet, he was too hard to resist.

yes, jongin is gay. jongin grew up with strict rules ever since he was kid. he came out at an early age, but he never told someone about. expect for minseok who knows.

his mother still don't know, after all these years, that her son was into boys. if she knew about this, jongin would literally get killed. like for real.

yes, he loved his mother very much, but he was also afraid of how she would react, if he came out to her.
would she leave him forever? kick him out? not love him anymore? all these questions made jongin very anxious.

it was afternoon when jongin was at kyungsoos, watching netflix, or that's what he thought they would.

kyungsoo scooted closer to the younger, but the tanned boy tried scoot farther away from the other male.

jongin felt uncomfortable but that didn't seem to annoy kyungsoo a bit.
kyungsoo came a little closer to him, at the point that they arms were touching.

"let m-me get some cola", jongin stuttered, but the other latter wasn't willing to let him go.
"you ain't going anywhere", the younger ended up sitting on top of kyungsoo.

"h-hy-hyung, can we continue the movie insted?", jongin asked shyly. kyungsoo nodded, the little smile never left his mouth.

it was at the end of the movie when jongin really wanted kyungsoo beside him.

"kyungsoo-ah, can we cuddle?", the shorter male stuttered. the doe-eyed grinned. "took you long enough". kyungsoo pulled jongin into his arms, they both laid there, the silence comforting them.

"jongin, do you know what?", the elder asked.

"what?"

"we could be together, you and i. you know that, right?", kyungsoo said, while caressing the youngers silk black hair that made him melt to the touch.

"what do you mean?", jongin asked curiosly.

"kim jongin, would you be my boyfriend?
___

get excited for next chapter :)