zehn

the elders fingers got to work, stretching the younger out to provide him from less pain. jongin was at first, realeasing sounds of discomfort. still, kyungsoo kept going. he had to make sure jongin never got hurt because of him.

"it's going to be okay", kyungsoo promised as he still tried to loosen jongin up.
it didn't take much to make him looser, and soon enough, jongin released different sounds.

"a-ahh". jongin was so embarrassed by the noises that escaped from his mouth, not knowing it was music to kyungsoos ears.

kyungsoo put the condom on with ease, and was quick to position himself at jongins entrance. the boys legs spread as his slowly entered the younger.

every time kyungsoo moved, jongin closed his eyes tightly. it made the older fear taking real actions.

"baby", kyungsoo took jongins small hands, fingers interlocking perfectly as the older looked him in the eyes. "i love you", he cooed. jongin instantly smiled. "i love you too", he whispered.

he bent over the boy, kissing his neck as he slowly began moving within him, being careful, delicate as if jongin was fragile. kyungsoo kissed jongins jawline, stroking his hands with his thumbs.

"jongieee?", kyunsoo looked into the youngers eyes, which were streaming down with tears. "shit, am i hurting you? shall i stop? i'll stop if you want me to-"
"no pl-please continue", jongin said as he cried, smiling slightly and the older was in awe. "it's just.. that i love you a lot, that's why i'm crying"

both boys couldn't get enough of each other. they shared a deep kiss as kyungsoo continued his movements, squeezing each other's hands and giggling.

they definitely didn't want the moment to end.